NEW YORK PREDATORS Football Team

Would be awesome to ask if we could make a part of the promo video for them, of course with
1. a good solid script.
2. a few members of the hunters lair.

Of course the team is first, but I know how important the enviroment is. An idea is maybe a part of the inside of a predatorship where the shoot is? Re emerging preds....
we got a game and are in the (pred)ZONE.
I was thinking just like the Predators un-cloaking in the end of P2 in the ship each player would come out just like that and telling people about/support the team.

Has anyone actually tried to contact them to see if they were open to an association with the Lair? I would be willing to do so, with the Staffs permission of course. Let me know.
Kithunter has already contact them from what I understand in the beginning of Page 2. I have not heard anything else really about affiliation w/ them as of yet.

Looks like our Preds have won 8 out of 12 seasoned games YEAH GO PREDS!!!
2009 Yearly Scores
Record 8 - 4

PF 248 - PA 140 - 1 Shut Out

Blue Devils 20 -Predators 6
Bulldawgs 8 -Predators 27
Bounty Hunters 12 -Predators 16
NEPA Miners 26 -Predators 21
Blue Devils 6 -Predators 28
Seahawks 8 -Predators 51
Bulldawgs 8 -Predators 17
Bounty Hunters 0 -Predators 17
Mariners 13 -Predators 35
Monarchs 16 -Predators 6
LI Panthers 12 -Predators 16 - 1st Round Playoffs
NJ Bucs 13 -Predators 9 - 2nd Round Playoffs

Can't see it all to clear. Can you make it bigger?
I hope that it is big enough to see it better

New_York_Predators.jpg

now that's a pretty sweet upgrade from the original...

they never contacted me back... :) maybe they didn't like my suit or wanted a mascot

AM

maybe i will ...

lord knows with this heat wave as of late,.. it would be impossible to suit up for a game without passing out :)

AM

I must say I second some here in that I'm not a huge football fan, but I can surly learn to appreciate the sport when it comes to the NY predators! They are now officially my favorite football team! And I wish I could try out for a position on the NY Predators code red dancers squad
~Estelle

I must say I second some here in that I'm not a huge football fan, but I can surly learn to appreciate the sport when it comes to the NY predators! They are now officially my favorite football team! And I wish I could try out for a position on the NY Predators code red dancers squad
~Estelle
I have always thought about taking a visit to NEW YORK and seeing them in action playing on the field and seeing if indeed whether or not they have a Predator mascot running the field.

Also here is another NY PREDATORS pic that definitely suits these guys attitude. Players after our own hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey people sorry for not getting back to you but we get tons of spam so sometimes I don't get to see every email. I would like to thank you for your support. We are the defending league and 2010 national champions and based out of Staten Island, NY. Our players come from NY, NJ and CT. Code Red is our dance team and we no longer have a mascot. If you ever have any questions email us anytime. If you are ever nearby one of our games come check us out. Thanks again for your support!

Bill Simo
President
New York Predators
www.nypredators.net

If anyone is in the area, there is a game tomorrow afternoon at 4pm at Tottenville High School in Staten Island. It's gonna be a hot one, so I'm sure they would appreciate all the support they can get!!! :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back