New Wolf Bio Mask (From 3D To Resin)

At this moment I'm working with exterior of the mask. Engraved basic contours, and it's time to smooth it with abrasive sponge.
Then i'll work with interior — engraving surface and placing the plastic details on it.

DSC05790.jpg

This is by far the best pepakura bio i've ever seen!! I haven't been active for a while, but Dayyummmm!!! This blows! I'm doing one as well. Thanks for the pep file!

paitan said:
This is by far the best pepakura bio i've ever seen!! I haven't been active for a while, but Dayyummmm!!! This blows! I'm doing one as well. Thanks for the pep file!
Thank you! It's because most of the PDO files was taken from 3D games and game designers did it only for the game not for props. As far I understand 3D-modellers work with references not so good so the result looks so-so.
Not at all.

Jaw on the floor!! The wolf bio is one of my personal faves and this really does it justice. To read the whole process of how this has been created is just unreal to me.

NeXXt,

your work is absolutely amazing! 

Exquisite craftmanship.... all the exterior texturing, and the inside patterns.... just breathtaking in its detail!

I like your approach, you minimized the steps needed in doing this project.

---
Ei'luj

Big details already done. Just tubes under eyes and short cables between elements stay on inside. Surface needs a bit spraying of primer (2-3 layers) and sanding with thin abrasive paper and sponge.

DSC05810.jpg

DSC05806.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back