Unlimited Run New smaller inception tops just $20 shipped!

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I did a new batch of inception totems, the spinning top seen here, a tad smaller than before.

IMG_20150220_153635651.jpgIMG_20150220_153644366.jpgIMG_20150220_153700502.jpgIMG_20150220_153719525.jpg

They're stainless steel and 25mm tall, smaller than my original run back when the film came out. Multiple tops were used in filming, and this run matches the size of the one seen in scenes like this one. You can get a feel for the scale by looking at ho much of his fingernails get covered by the top when he holds it like this.
smallertop.jpg

They fit better in your pocket, and don't press against your thigh as much if you're wearing tighter jeans

They're $17 each, $3 shipping per order. $7 out of USA
payments@custom3dstuff.com for paypal.

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread on the off chance these are still available.

edit: noticed you had a link in your sig and checked it out. Only reason I didn't just order there is because I'm not sure which finish is the same as the one in your original post in this thread. That's the look I'd like. If you can let me know, I'll go ahead through your site

Thanks!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back