new series V blaster??

I've had no issues with Sci-Fi guns.. Just put on the customs forms " Movie Prop Replica " or something.. I'm thinking of trying to get a resin replica of a Erica Evans ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) FBI issued sidearm sent to see if I can even get that style in..

Erica Evans ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) FBI issued sidearm - She uses a Glock or Sig Sauer on V - I don't remember ?

I know where you can get both or either.

If you are looking for Resin casts of real firearms - there is one place that sells Blue Training guns that might ship ok through customs. I know airsoft guns are an issue in many countries. But these blue guns are SAFETY blue solid resin, cast directly off the real gun. With a little TLC and some painting - you can have virtually any modern firearm copy - completely safe. They have a downloadable catalog. If you leave them SAFETY BLUE - they are also good for Cosplay at Cons because the Police will not mistake them for real firearms - that sometimes happens with airsoft replicas.

Here is the link: :love

Blueguns: Train Safe and Train Smart?

AND - my V-Blaster arrived a while back - DID I MENTION IT IS AWESOME !!!! :love:love:love:love

Gordon

Received mine yesterday and it is awesome. Excellent job on this WS. Very clean and well painted. Another quality piece to add to my collection.

Thank's again

Alex

Last edited:
Unless one lives in Victoria. There you are likely to get shot for pointing your finger at someone let alone a bluegun. LOL

If you leave them SAFETY BLUE - they are also good for Cosplay at Cons because the Police will not mistake them for real firearms - that sometimes happens with airsoft replicas.

Last edited:
I wonder if I could get Erica Evans in. Whether or not she brings her gun is of no concern.

Beechy, maybe you should try to get a bluegun version and see what happens. I'd be interested to hear. However you are in NSW and I'm in QLD. It seems replica pistols are illegal there and it looks like they aren't here (much to my surprise) as long as you don't go waving it about in public.

I have emailed the Weapons Licensing branch of Qld Police to find out just where the law here stands on replicas, soft-air guns and blueguns. Not heard back yet.

I'm thinking of trying to get a resin replica of a Erica Evans ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) FBI issued sidearm sent to see if I can even get that style in..

The problem is that if they draw stuff out too much and put too much time between "seasons" or half-seasons, the show will lose its viewers. Plain and simple.

Caprica is a perfect example. Admittedly SyFy killed that off on purpose so the timing with that was not an accident. Pity as it was just getting really interesting. I look forward to Blood and Chrome but they are likely to mess that up too.

Can't please everyone it seems.. A lot of fans are split with the speed.. Some are saying it's too fast, others saying it's too slow.. A lot will be revealed, including what the Vs actually look like in the first few episodes in Season Two..

A difference between them is the the Original was a sci - fi straight out, V: The New Series is a sci - fi drama..

The problem is that if they draw stuff out too much and put too much time between "seasons" or half-seasons, the show will lose its viewers. Plain and simple.

Caprica is a perfect example. Admittedly SyFy killed that off on purpose so the timing with that was not an accident. Pity as it was just getting really interesting. I look forward to Blood and Chrome but they are likely to mess that up too.

Unfortunately, ABC has screwed them over from the word go.. V was suppose to get 13 episodes, and if ratings were good, they would back order another 13, but they wanted to but on crap like Skating with the Stars and then demand the crew of V to redo their scripts, reshoot everything, to fit into a 10 episode season.. They need to move to another network, as ABC has a proven record of screwing good shows over hard..

I've seen the first 3 episodes already and it's a big improvement to Season One.. And now that Jane Badler ( Diana in Original ) has join the cast, it's great.. Especially seeing Marc Singer ( Mike Donovan in Original ) is in the Finale of Season Two.. Season Three would be cool to see Diana and Mike Donovan again.. :lol

I meant to add that I received my new V series pistol from wondersquid before Xmas and it looks great. Given the limited amount of info he had to work with he did a fantastic job.

V back on in the US tomorrow here on the 19th.

OK Looking forward to the new episodes! I hope they pick up the pace and show us some new alien hardware.

Looking for a Alien Shock Rifle .... :love

The Characters need a shot in the shorts, stop cowering, and get desperate. They need to make the Aliens feel the pain.

Human Colaborators need to have some terrible accidents. :ninja

Make this venture less profitable and more dangerous for the aliens.

They need to move the story along a little faster this season. The looming ominous conspiracy has worn on too long. Humunity needs to take sides - they aliens don't want an all out genocide - because they want to eat the humans. If the aliens fall back too quickly, they will get pissed and vaporize the planet just for spite.

Steal the secret of the blue energy and make their great ships drop out of the sky like cows dropped from a cargo plane. That should get their attention.

Give them a computer virus that opens the ships outer doors to hard vacuum. Poison the queen. Poison the brood.

Turn " V " from Visitor to VICTIM !! :eek

Get a hold of their planet bomb and detonate one in the orbital fleet formation.

Stuff like that .... :cool

When they retaliate against the humans - the humans that sat on the fence throughout the occupation will know there is only one way to survive. Repell the invaders!

Gordon

It's one of these whatever it is.

vlcsnap-00001.jpg

Erica Evans ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) FBI issued sidearm - She uses a Glock or Sig Sauer on V - I don't remember ?

Do we find out someime soon who or what he is or are they going to draw that out as well? You only have to watch him to know he's up to something and knows a lot more than he probably should.

Ah yes, but he was resurrected by Marcus, who actually is ... can't tell you or I'd be killed.. Let's just say that he just isn't Fifth Column..

I was thinking while watching the first episode of season 2, what teenager folds his clothes up so neatly as Tyler does? He takes off his V jacket and neatly folds it before putting it on a chair, in such a way the camera is always able to see the room. Most kids would just dump it. Lisa certainly just dumps her dresses in a pile; not that I will question her doing that at all.

Also Erica cutting her hand to offer a blood sample might be a dramatic plot device but it would be a contaminated and therefore invalid blood sample.

I don't think mentioning this will have ruined the episode for anyone who hasn't seen it yet as they are not facts that give away any of the story.

Has anyone considered doing a (milled) aluminium version of the V's holographic card sized communicator?

I notice in the latest episode we see that the Vistitor's handgun has a cylindrical "powercap" of some kind in the base of the grip.

Yeah, with the clear shots of the blaster, it needs to be updated..

The ammo, seems to be the same capsule the Visitors swallow to commit suicide..

I have already noted the changes and I am happy to report they're all detail related. I can make all of them, but I think I want to revise the whole gun into a more kit friendly version. Seeing as all my colors were way off, the whole gun is just silver, what a lame letdown. But yeah in last nights episode there is multiple great clear close ups, someone already alerted me to the barrel having many smaller holes around the main hole, but what showed up last night is that all the detail areas have trim around them and I may have to revise my hex pattern again. When I get some time I will be persuing this, but honestly, I really was hoping to see some rifles.

I must admit I like the "pearly" paint job of your first attempt. It is a nice looking piece. They seem to have gone with "shiny metal" as the look for a lot of stuff in the show. You'd think we would have seen a rifle by now though maybe from a guard or soldier V. Maybe with the V's being a bit more subtle than in the original series, the pistol is more subtle as well. Maybe the pistol has enough range. We've only ever seen it used at fairly close range but who knows.

Still I can see that I'll have to get a "more accurate" version too when it's available.

I want to see the V Rifle !!! They need more hardware on this show !!

The pistol is cool - I loved my kit by the way - THANKS.

Gordon

Heard from a little birdy that if they get a Third Season, we may see some new weaponry with the troops on board the armada.. So we could get to see rifles..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back