new series V blaster??

Beechy McFly Re: new series V blaster??
Looking awesome.. Got a couple of other angle shots?? Nozzle etc.. Not sure, but maybe the scales need to be a little smaller??

Yeah, you're right, the scales (or the honeycomb as I call it) does need to be smaller, but this was the smallest I could get the machine at work to do on short notice. I guess silicone will have to wait. I also noticed I need a piece in the front, under the barrel, but that's not a problem.

Yeah, you're right, the scales (or the honeycomb as I call it) does need to be smaller, but this was the smallest I could get the machine at work to do on short notice. I guess silicone will have to wait. I also noticed I need a piece in the front, under the barrel, but that's not a problem.

SWEET Project !!! I am interested in the resin cast when you are ready! GREAT work. :love

Keep posting pics of the progress !!! We need to keep this thread Alive. I missed the initial posting. There has to be a new V Rifle - probably revealed next season. :love

How much? How soon?

Gordon

The revised honeycomb scales are AWESOME !!!!

The revisions are a pain after getting so far into the project, but SOOOoooo worth the time now !!!

It LOOKS GREAT !!!!!!

Gordon

here's one painted! hopefully you can see the honeycomb scale and the pearlesencent glaze over the whole thing. PM if you want some of this!:lol

got my brand new, new V series blaster today!!!
it's frakin' awesome!
super clean with an amazing paint job!!
i can't wait for the show to start up again to see the blaster used more now lol

thanks, man!!!!

OK ... mine arrived today. AWESOME !!!!! :love

Very Very Happy !!! Nice work !!!

Thank you.

Gordon

got my brand new, new V series blaster today!!!
it's frakin' awesome!
super clean with an amazing paint job!!
i can't wait for the show to start up again to see the blaster used more now lol

thanks, man!!!!

:cry Don't have mine yet ... But hopefully next week some time.. :love One of the bad things about living in the Land Down Under, delays in postage..

:cry Don't have mine yet ... But hopefully next week some time.. :love One of the bad things about living in the Land Down Under, delays in postage..

I thought Australia would not let anything that resembles gun - human or alien - through customs. I am trying to send a resin kit to a friend and there is all kinds of red tape.

What is the trick so i can get the kit there?

Gordon

I've had no issues with Sci-Fi guns.. Just put on the customs forms " Movie Prop Replica " or something.. I'm thinking of trying to get a resin replica of a Erica Evans ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) FBI issued sidearm sent to see if I can even get that style in..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back