Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Simpson77

Dont worry guys, he will get back to you. Got a nice surprise in the post today, a beautiful green piece of Kryptonian shiny. Worth the wait.

Attachments

• 20210220_185206.jpg
    20210220_185206.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 78

Darth_Nickel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry to distract from this thread, but for those with Hydin’s crystals, what size/source of tubes did you use if you built a display to hold your crystals (like in the fortress). I’m trying to get one done, but don’t want to buy a bunch of tubes that don’t work.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry to distract from this thread, but for those with Hydin’s crystals, what size/source of tubes did you use if you built a display to hold your crystals (like in the fortress). I’m trying to get one done, but don’t want to buy a bunch of tubes that don’t work.

If you were referring to my post, I’ll have to go check again what size it was. I got the size that would fit in the votive candle holder.

I do have some extra. Send me a PM and I can cut/sand/polish one if you’re interested. I’ve already sent a couple others out to friends.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
His profile says he hasn’t logged in since November. I’ll see if I can get in touch with him a different way for you.

I sent an email.

Caveneau

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think Hydin is still dealing with replacements for the last run for those orders still not received and/or those that arrived damaged. I ordered 2 and 1 arrived damaged so I'm one of those still waiting on a replacement. I suggest you try contacting him outside the RPF if possible.

AJWhite

I think Hydin is still dealing with replacements for the last run for those orders still not received and/or those that arrived damaged. I ordered 2 and 1 arrived damaged so I'm one of those still waiting on a replacement. I suggest you try contacting him outside the RPF if possible.
Thanks. I have tried reaching him on twitter etc but no reply. Probably busy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.