Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

I've sent him multiple PMs and posted here with no response. Does anyone have his email. I'm getting a bit nervous about the lack of communication.

Dont worry guys, he will get back to you. Got a nice surprise in the post today, a beautiful green piece of Kryptonian shiny. Worth the wait.

Attachments

• 20210220_185206.jpg
    20210220_185206.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 170
Sorry to distract from this thread, but for those with Hydin’s crystals, what size/source of tubes did you use if you built a display to hold your crystals (like in the fortress). I’m trying to get one done, but don’t want to buy a bunch of tubes that don’t work.

Sorry to distract from this thread, but for those with Hydin’s crystals, what size/source of tubes did you use if you built a display to hold your crystals (like in the fortress). I’m trying to get one done, but don’t want to buy a bunch of tubes that don’t work.

If you were referring to my post, I’ll have to go check again what size it was. I got the size that would fit in the votive candle holder.

I do have some extra. Send me a PM and I can cut/sand/polish one if you’re interested. I’ve already sent a couple others out to friends.

His profile says he hasn’t logged in since November. I’ll see if I can get in touch with him a different way for you.

I sent an email.

I think Hydin is still dealing with replacements for the last run for those orders still not received and/or those that arrived damaged. I ordered 2 and 1 arrived damaged so I'm one of those still waiting on a replacement. I suggest you try contacting him outside the RPF if possible.

I think Hydin is still dealing with replacements for the last run for those orders still not received and/or those that arrived damaged. I ordered 2 and 1 arrived damaged so I'm one of those still waiting on a replacement. I suggest you try contacting him outside the RPF if possible.
Thanks. I have tried reaching him on twitter etc but no reply. Probably busy

Hi guys, I've just discovered this recently and hoping outstanding orders are fulfilled and there is a run of these as they look phoenominal replica props, I can't find anything else out there that's screen matched

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back