New Pred out and about

chewy0987

Hi Guys have been building this suit steadily since beginning of the year and its finally comming together still a few finishing touches to do.. need to finish blade gaunt and run the cable you can see down my left arm so that its hidden ........should be finished and ready for halloween.... and the cannon will be on the right way :p :D

Comments welcome.........

100_2016.JPG

100_2017.JPG

100_2022.JPG

100_2020.JPG

100_2024.JPG

hot and sweaty pheeeeeewwwwwww

100_2025.JPG

100_2027.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great buddy! now please dont take this the wrong way i mean well but for the times that you don't have your bio on, and your little human eyes are stickin out, why don't you guys ever put some black around your eyes before you put your pred head on, it would look so much better :D and not so much like a human in a pred head.

i was djgs done to perfection crispy on the outside nice and tender in the middle :D got me some small fans to put in mask wll help a little i think..

does that amount to fan assisted cooking

nice job!!! looks like it fits very nice!!! welcome to the pred fitness club! lose 4-5 pounds in an hour!!! lol!!! lets see jenny craig or weight watchers shake a stick at that!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back