New P2 Elder mask in town.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

inkmonster

My sincere appoligies, if I wronged you...... as Jimmy said there 2 sided to a coin and I only saw 1. It just annoys me to see people getting robbed for stuff, but as you said Scott lowered his prices and it was out of your control. So again my appoligies.
Stephen.
No worries in all actuallity the 2 masks that were sold though me wernt even sold on the lair so I dont know why anyone even came here to complain about it. And in all fairness I got more out of pocket expense than what I mentioned earlier. The 2 people that wanted to purchase it though me did so because Scott didnt have a paypal account and they didnt want to Western Union the money do to the fees. So I got charged for using paypal I had to pay to WU the money to Scott and I had to pay to have them shipped to my house so I paid for shipping to me from Canada out of my pocket as well. So I should have charged more even though I didnt. I sold them for what Scott and the customers in question agreed too. I probably have 120.00 out of pocket expense on just the 2.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

inkmonster

inkmonster, are you able to please send me scotts details? Very interested in buying a painted Elder mask.

thanks dan
Nah I aint sending anybody **** Im getting enough crap allready. Hes a member here you can find him I spoke to him last night and were going a different route on selling them. None of it will be done here all through ebay and that way when one person pays one price for one and another pays another. Well then nobody will have any reason to bitch thats the luck of the draw on a auction.

Xterminatus

No worries in all actuallity the 2 masks that were sold though me wernt even sold on the lair so I dont know why anyone even came here to complain about it. And in all fairness I got more out of pocket expense than what I mentioned earlier. The 2 people that wanted to purchase it though me did so because Scott didnt have a paypal account and they didnt want to Western Union the money do to the fees. So I got charged for using paypal I had to pay to WU the money to Scott and I had to pay to have them shipped to my house so I paid for shipping to me from Canada out of my pocket as well. So I should have charged more even though I didnt. I sold them for what Scott and the customers in question agreed too. I probably have 120.00 out of pocket expense on just the 2.

Hi Dwayne.

As i was one of the guys buying a mask from you i think i need to say something .

I was not aware that you sent scott the money i payed you,, through western union.
i was under the impression that you had one head left with no buyer and that it was ok for me to buy it,,, as the charges for me sending money from sweden to the US
using Western Union was almost 70 dollars if i remember right, and therefore it was a bit cheaper for me to buy it from you.

Im a beliver that you should always do the right thing so if my purchase have affected your economy in any way ,, ill be glad to pay you for your losses.

Again this is a result of what can happen when we all get uppset without knowing all the facts and everything gets blown out of proportion.
i have seen this from time to time

I to became a bit concerned when i first heard that scotts only charging 200 for something i had to pay 400 for but the facts really cleared everything up and now the only thing
that concerns me is if i can do scotts beutifull mask justice when painting it.

Im gratefull that all of you great artists out there can provide us that dont have that talent with all of those wonderfull heads and i really hope that you and scott
havent been put of by this and keeps on creating thease great masks and suplying them to the comunity.

Kind Regards
jimmy

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I feel I have to apologise aswell. Like the rest I just seen one side of the story and having experienced some dodgy dealing I was hoping it was not going to happen to anyone else. Apologies Dwayne

inkmonster

Hi Dwayne.

As i was one of the guys buying a mask from you i think i need to say something .

I was not aware that you sent scott the money i payed you,, through western union.
i was under the impression that you had one head left with no buyer and that it was ok for me to buy it,,, as the charges for me sending money from sweden to the US
using Western Union was almost 70 dollars if i remember right, and therefore it was a bit cheaper for me to buy it from you.

Im a beliver that you should always do the right thing so if my purchase have affected your economy in any way ,, ill be glad to pay you for your losses.

Again this is a result of what can happen when we all get uppset without knowing all the facts and everything gets blown out of proportion.
i have seen this from time to time

I to became a bit concerned when i first heard that scotts only charging 200 for something i had to pay 400 for but the facts really cleared everything up and now the only thing
that concerns me is if i can do scotts beutifull mask justice when painting it.

Im gratefull that all of you great artists out there can provide us that dont have that talent with all of those wonderfull heads and i really hope that you and scott
havent been put of by this and keeps on creating thease great masks and suplying them to the comunity.

Kind Regards
jimmy
Actually I had one extra was the one you said you wanted but you wanted to wait till I recived it so you didnt have to pay the 70.00 to WU him the money directly. So I still had to send him money and pay WU fee, get funds taken out of my paypal account, and pay to have it shipped to me. So I got money into it but Im not complaining about it cause he did give me a percentage of it but it covered the out of pocket expense on that one. Only that one the other I lost a few bucks on. But Im not really worried about it. What I dont like though is when someone gets a deal on something and then comes here and riles everyone up cause Scott decided to start selling them abit cheaper. Im shure hes given a couple of them away to friends for free does that mean he has to give everyone them for free? No it dont and that his right to do so and even if I did sell them for more if someone doesnt want to go through Scott Im entitled to make my money back aint I for having the extra cost involved for being used for someone not wanting to WU the money to him and have to have them shipped to me to ship out? That kind of stuff costs me and it still washes out to me making nothing off them then I was accused of ripping people off. After talking to Scott it sounds like all sales will be done on ebay and if anyone here wants them they will have to be bid on and that way theres no question if theres a different price from one to the other. I would think people here on the lair know me well enough by now that I dont scam people.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Just case of bad communication. It's always a good idea to get info right from the horse's mouth. Everytime I've ever talked with either Scott or Swayne, they reply back ASAP, and in Scott's case, sometimes seconds lol!. Scott and Dwayne are both stand up guys, so I'm glad this all got straightened out.

Communications is the key in a marriage, friendship and online relationships here on the Lair. I've had (and still have) bad deals with some people here on the Lair, but the contributing factor is lack of proper communication.

inkmonster

Just case of bad communication. It's always a good idea to get info right from the horse's mouth. Everytime I've ever talked with either Scott or Swayne, they reply back ASAP, and in Scott's case, sometimes seconds lol!. Scott and Dwayne are both stand up guys, so I'm glad this all got straightened out.

Communications is the key in a marriage, friendship and online relationships here on the Lair. I've had (and still have) bad deals with some people here on the Lair, but the contributing factor is lack of proper communication.
Well said Jason and thank you for that.