In search of a new mask maker.

Spyro

Hello, I am in search for a new mask maker capable of sculpting and painting full-head silicone masks and willing to take commissions.

For a few years I have relied on fellow RPF member Yarko to create my masks, personally, I think he is one of the best sculptors out there, the Red Skull he made me from scratch is BY FAR the best mask out there. He also made a Demon Freddy Krueger mask that is just as superb, however there were flaws in the design concerning how it fits that he himself was not satisfied with and has to start over.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get in contact with him since October of 2021, and not quite sure the reason.

I hope he is well and that eventually he'll pop back up, but personally I am tired of holding off putting together other cosplays I wish to do which need masks made in order to complete.

So, if anyone is or knows of a silicone mask maker, willing to take commissions, please contact me.

Hello, I am in search for a new mask maker capable of sculpting and painting full-head silicone masks and willing to take commissions.

For a few years I have relied on fellow RPF member Yarko to create my masks, personally, I think he is one of the best sculptors out there, the Red Skull he made me from scratch is BY FAR the best mask out there. He also made a Demon Freddy Krueger mask that is just as superb, however there were flaws in the design concerning how it fits that he himself was not satisfied with and has to start over.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get in contact with him since October of 2021, and not quite sure the reason.

I hope he is well and that eventually he'll pop back up, but personally I am tired of holding off putting together other cosplays I wish to do which need masks made in order to complete.

So, if anyone is or knows of a silicone mask maker, willing to take commissions, please contact me.

I make high quality silicone masks. Here are a couple of ones I've made:
Hope all's well
img_0001.jpg
IMG_3900.jpg
img_0052.jpg
img_0001-2.jpg
img_0025.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back