New P2 Elder mask in town.

inkmonster

Heres the result of a colaboration between me and the very talented Scott Marshall. He had the mad sculpting skills and I helped with reference shots and he asked me what I thought should be changed as the sculpt progressed. Hes gonna be selling a limited run of them signed and numbered, these are a fully wearible mask and not a bust. I will likely be adding some to the Buy and Sell section soon to as hes asked me to help with sales. Now for pics.
30199_123345614368431_1000007898070.jpg.gif
30199_123345494368443_1000007898070.jpg.gif
30199_123345331035126_1000007898070.jpg.gif

Dwayne, Please do not start offering items here with prices, that is what the BST section is for. I have amended your post so you can start a appropriate thred in the BST.

Very nice peice though, and a welcome addition to our growing number of sculpted pred heads.

Dwayne, Please do not start offering items here with prices, that is what the BST section is for. I have amended your post so you can start a appropriate thred in the BST.

Very nice peice though, and a welcome addition to our growing number of sculpted pred heads.
Sorry Lee I wasnt really offering them up yet I was just stating how much they would be that why I didnt list them in the buy and sell section. I was trying to obide by the rules of not having them in hand before listing in the buy and sell section. I dont know how many he is going to make in advance to list but I figured I would give people the chance to order them if they wanted. Again sorry if I crossed the line by putting a price up.

Theres progress pics and they weren't posted?????

-Chris
Yeah hes not a member here but now that its finished he gave me the green light to start posting pics and let people know there gonna be avalible soon. He wants me to handle everything since this whole thing was my idea. I will ask him if he minds me posting progress pics before doing so. I have the pics from the first day of the sculpt to the last from the roughest stage to completion. This was my dream baby and he made it a reality.

.......and yet you still keep saying you're never going to get another full suit again. ;)
I said nothing about doing another suit just gonna have a badass mask. Im no sculpter and theres nobody left out there reliable to buy a P1 suit from anyway. So unless Im able to sculpt a full P1 suit to go with it its not gonna happen. And Im not planning on sculpting a suit to go with it. So Im just gonna have a mask for display purposes and not for costuming.

YEP - - there will be one at SDCC this year bobbling on my head. Will post pics with dreads soon as it's done.

E-O
Glad you got one there a great looking mask. Im probably gonna have several of them within the week to put in the buy and sell section. So keep a eye out for them some will be painted and some raw. Cant wait to see more pics of them on peoples suits.

Really Dwayne? I thought Scott was a memeber here as well?
unless we have 2 Scott with the same last name ;)
Yeah hes not a member here but now that its finished he gave me the green light to start posting pics and let people know there gonna be avalible soon. He wants me to handle everything since this whole thing was my idea. I will ask him if he minds me posting progress pics before doing so. I have the pics from the first day of the sculpt to the last from the roughest stage to completion. This was my dream baby and he made it a reality.

Really Dwayne? I thought Scott was a memeber here as well?
unless we have 2 Scott with the same last name ;)
Must be he told me hes not a member here this is something he just started doing. I knew he was a great sculpter but had to twist his leg abit to get him to do this. He is gonna sell a few through him but really doesnt have the time. So he plans on shipping them to me to sell for him. I helped him out and hes helping me out too.

well either way is a win,win situation.a most welcome addition to the mask being offered here. and theres no going wrong with you helping him sell them.you're alwasy a fast shipper!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back