Interest New OWK AOTC project (Update 8/6 on pg2)

Might resurrect this project. A new shop I'm working with sent me this photo today.

Attachments

• IMG_3358.JPG
    IMG_3358.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 267
...correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the “salt shaker” saber which was constructed for ROTS (but ended up going unused) also a chromed resin hilt? But with the sole addition of the salt shaker tip to distinguish it from the TPM and AOTC versions?

It therefore stands to reason that a chromed resin emitter cap add-on piece in this kit would allow for both variations to be built. Food for thought.

No. The aotc chromed resin saber is a casting of the TPM saber. This is what Ewan used through most of the second film The salt shaker saber is an entirely new build, all metal, that shows up in rots bts footage, but as far as I've seen was never on screen.

No. The aotc chromed resin saber is a casting of the TPM saber. This is what Ewan used through most of the second film The salt shaker saber is an entirely new build, all metal, that shows up in rots bts footage, but as far as I've seen was never on screen.

Okay, groovy. There’s not a lot of info floating around on that variant, and I wasn’t sure if it was metal or not. Interesting that they’d take the time and effort to make a new metal hero after the chromed resin prop worked perfectly well in AOTC, and was favored by McGregor since it was lightweight compared to the metal TPM hero.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back