Hey folks!
Finally found the time to get over here and register. I follow on FB, but the actual site is always better. :D Have always loved the work over here, so it's time to get caught up! ;)

George

Thank you very much!!
When I was a child I saw someone in a book store with Luke's RoTJ saber and I wanted one so bad it hurt. Fast forward twenty years and I'm in my shop when I have an epiphany. I am a machinist. I can fulfill my childhood dream.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm a former stunt man and action director with ten plus years in film and t.v. Mostly Hollywood action stuff as that's where my training led me. I'm new to the forum as a poster but have taken a lot of inspiration from you guys and gals over the years so it's great to finally post here.

I've recently made the jump to directing features and left L.A for Japan to be with my lovely wife to be so, from now on, it'll be monsters, Sci-Fi and fantasy stuff for me! (Not a fan of T.V dramas over here!)

I'm in the process of pre-production on my first studio feature in Japan and am thinking of a way to share my progress with the armor and prop builds as I go along. I'm as much of a film fan as I am a film maker and so, now based in the homeland of hobby building, I plan on going all out in my spare time. Thankfully my other half understands!

So thanks for letting me join and I look forward to joining/starting some threads soon!

Hello everyone, I'm from France !
I finally decided to register here. I'm going to look around first and them will post my props and stuff.
Thank you for all this.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Christoph Moons and I'm an Manufacturing engineer and I'm amazed by what people come up with to make amazing things.
Combine that with love for art and movies and this is the right place to join.
Looking to get involved and hopefully one day get my own projects to share.

HI I'm Seb, I have been building scale models since I was a small child, mostly I build Star Wars models and other random sci-fi models and occasionally military models and I would like to start building some replica props of my own, I am also an illustrator.
I love videogames, movies, animation and comics.

Hello from France :)
I've been looking for a community like this one for a couple of weeks now, and an Adam Savage video brought me right here, so here I am!

I started LARPing 4 years ago, thus discovering the joy of costume and prop making, and recently completed a sci-fi model that I'll share on the appropriate forum. See you around!

Brand new.

Stopping to say hello.

Props interests circulate around mythical/supernatural. Perfect example would be the enlarged gold zippo from the movie Constantine.

Never tried to cosplay but this year that is my aim.

Hello,

I'm largely going to live vicariously through all of you because I don't have a maker space or many tools.
I managed a Han Solo blaster (care of Punished props/ chinbeard) and a Coco guitar. I'm forever on the lookout for an inexpensive Blade Runner Deckard gun solution.
I'm so new it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to post.

thanks
Strandemonium

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Auraxis here, just need some help finding stuff that I couldn't get my hands on and couldn't find any other posts on this site about. Besides, if I can help other people then I'll be glad to.

Hey everyone! New to the site but not new to Prop Collecting or making.

So excited to be part of the largest Prop makers and collectors group out there!

Hi there RPF. I am finally introducing myself as I have just been an admirer for several years here. Always looking here for inspiration on old projects I never had time to finish. Now I have a little. I just became a first time parent 9 months ago and I have Daddy day care three times a week so I started finding old boxes of procrastination to complete. I love the star wars universe and I want to make some custom sabers. I'll be posting a project here soon. Looking forward to joining some conversations and hopefully adding some knowledge while gaining some as well in the process.

23376473_10212933213537915_759947370957488738_n (1).jpgHello folks. I am a prop maker for a number of different groups. I do stage theatre play props, steampunk weapons, Leather armor for SCA combat and am now starting CVA foam armor and weapons. Have been a sci fi fan for more years than I want to remember. I am looking for patterns or plans for cos play weapons. I reside in Canada on the West coast.

23376473_10212933213537915_759947370957488738_n (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back