Hi, all Fans
I'm Laurent from Paris (sorry for my poor english)
Many years ago i start a project : build from scratch a Time circuits replica from back to the future !
Hi, all Fans
I'm Laurent from Paris (sorry for my poor english)
Many years ago i start a project : build from scratch a Time circuits replica from back to the future !
https://www.facebook.com/Timecircuits/

Hello My Names is Brandon But I go by Hi11Zone. I'm 30 years old and married with 8month old daughter, and I found this site when looking up deadpool costume ideas, and I knew I had to apply! So thanks again for accepting me ;) This is my first time creating a costume let alone dressing up in 14 years!!

I've already started my first build which I have posted in the forums! Cant wait to get to know you all!

Hi all,

Can't remember if I introduced myself yet or not so I'm doing it again maybe. Oh well. (Edit: I see now since this is my second post that I must have.)

I braid Indiana Jones style bullwhips.

Hi! I'm almost 40 - don't tell anyone - and just got into cosplay. I am married (almost 12 years) with 2 sons (17 & 10). My bff is my dog - she's amazing. I work from home for a software company. I love to sew and figure out to make things; the build is my favorite part of cosplay. I referenced this site ALOT in the last 8-ish months so I figured it was time to join. I am working on my second build (Kate Bishop, Hawkeye Young Avengers) and will create a thread soon. My first was Gamora Zen-Whoberi from GOTG and it was SO MUCH FUN. It started with a halloween costume that I had updated props for but about a week before my first comicon, I read the contest winners would be chosen from cosplayers that made their own costume. No store boughts. Eek. I worked every evening and made a new costume. It turned out amazing (IMO) and I won the female comic book cosplay. Woo! Gamora is fun but she's tough to do on a whim because of the makeup. Takes ~3 hours. My fave is Kate Bishop so I just started working on her.

Nice to be here!
-Commonmel

Hi all!!
I am currently building a TK, but want my first 501st character to be a Boushh, so I am here researching a bit, wanting to hear/see tips on soft parts. I think I am going to bite the bullet and get the Todd bucket as my pep file seems alittle off. Just need to reach out to him to see if it will fit my head before I pull the trigger.

I enjoy sewing and soft part design and using pep files to create buckets We recently made an awesome Revan mask that I think is pretty spot on. Also finished most of the soft pieces including the cape and pants.. wow a lot of fabric!!!

hoping to get more info from here and the dented helmet to help me with my builds!

Hi
I'm very slowly building a full size R2D2 prop.
I started in 2008 and I'm finally getting close to finishing.
It's a static model but I have put lights in the dome and a Bluetooth speaker in the body for sound.

I've also built 3 light-sabers, a steam punk sonic screwdriver and restored a Dinky Thunderbird 2 and 2 Space 1999 Eagles.

My next build will probably be a life size BB8.

I also have a from Lost in Space B9 robot model kit that I want to build this year.

Thanks.

I've recently gotten into leather craft and that has opened my eyes to other possibilities. For me this means one thing; The Rocketeer. I've started searching posts and saving info on what will inevitably be a long-term project(s). Via Tested.com videos I found this site and am thankful for the recommendation. I've looking forward to developing a new obsession. Cheers!

Hiya everyone, I'm a huge Alien fan and I've been lurking this forum while looking for resources for making my own Nostromo crew uniform!

...guess it was finally time to make an account... :)

Hi I'm Mark Based in the UK
Love star wars I have a vintage style TK Armour and troop now and again in the UK
I am looking to upgrade to the new first order trooper and maybe even a heavy trooper
will be searching the posts for hints tips and links to sellers of Armour kits anyone who can point me in the right direction please do

Greetings! I'm Mike, based near Washington, DC. I'm a big fan of the site, longtime lurker, but for AWESOMECON this year I have a Star Wars Lightsaber build that I'll share shortly.

Hello RPF community!!!

My name is Stewart Stephens and I work as a costume developer for a company called Fairytale Entertainment based out of Auburn Hills, MI with new offices in California and Naperville, IL. This company is a privately owned business where we work hard everyday to offer high quality party and event entertainment. We primarily offer a variety of pop culture character entertainers ranging from Disney Princesses to Avengers and Superheroes to Star Wars characters with quite a bit of character/product variation in between. We also offer some balloon twisting for the brand new Jimmy John's Field Minor League games in Utica, MI.

We are very excited to continue expanding our area of service as well as our variety of characters for events and birthdays; however, this process always comes second to offering the highest quality experience we can for the characters we currently have and in the areas where we are already established.

One thing that makes this process difficult from time to time is finding and creating the proper costumes and props to ensure all of our characters are both highly accurate to their source material in addition to the need for costumes/props that will be reliable even after consistent use and normal wear and tear from being sent out to events and parties each week. The popularity of our characters is always in flux depending on current media trends and new source material availability (for example, the resurgence of Star Wars in the form of Star Wars: The Force Awakens has greatly increased the popularity and demand for Star Wars characters both new and old); however, we do have certain characters that are considered staples of our business and which can see use anywhere from 2-5 times per weekend.

I won't go into our full collection of characters here; however, if you are interested in seeing what look-alikes and character experiences we offer you can visit our site at http://www.fairytaleyourparty.com/ or you can use this site to plan your own party experience if interested. Bookings are available so check and see if we offer anything in your area!!!

As a costume developer, it is my job to ensure quality and functionality for our costumes and to repair any issues that may interfere with accuracy or functionality. I often have to refer to forums and chat groups like RPF to gain some further knowledge about how others might have dealt with similar issues, needs, repairs, assembly, or alterations for specific costumes/characters/etc. So, in advance, I would like to to extend my highest gratitude to the makers of this site as well as to any of you who may offer any helpful advice, guidance, tips, or anything else in my search to maintain and increase the quality of current character experiences as we continue to expand and progress as a business. Anything you can do for me will be massively appreciated!

So I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself here and begin getting comfortable with the RPF as I hope to make it my costume and prop/replica Bible for my work with Fairytale Entertainment.

Thanks again for any help you may offer in the future and I hope to begin posting with questions, comments, and research needs very soon.

Kind Regards,
Stewart

Hey guys, I'm Jo aka black_forest_spidey. I'm a spiderman cosplayer from germany and just started this hobby a few months ago. Starting with a completely selfmade mask, faceshell and lenses, i'm currently owning a custom zentai suit from zentaizone (pattern from gunhead design) with faceshell and lenses. For my next suit i'm working on my own pattern design :)

Hey everyone! I'm Sage! I am a young prop artist with a strong creative passion! I have been a prop artists for nearly a year and a half and I love what I do! I am so happy to join the RPF and learn from the fellow artists in this community! Halo is my favorite video game and is the first thing I have done props and cosplay for!

Hello!
I'm Adam. I am really excited to see what I can learn from this great community. I'm really interested in props and collectibles. I would love to extend my knowledge, and this seems like a great place to do that.

Greetings my name is Leif. Im a big sci-fi nerd and love the creation and design elements put into props. Ive lurked the RPF forums for a while now just reading and figured I would finally join up.

Hello ,

My name is David. I am a design for instructional design at a college. I started working with things I figured I would never get to work with and now I am hooked on making things. My children want costumes that "aren't bad like the (superstore) costumes" so I started to research and learn and build. Iron man and Wasp are my first goes at it. Thanks for the resources and positive community of help and enthusiasm.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back