re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hey all,

Found the forum looking for a D.S. pistol. Been surfing around and loving it.

I'm more a buyer than a maker. Have a Coyle C & S, a RoboCop '93, some other bits. Total sci-fi/fantasy geek. Lots of live steel on my walls along with the resin.

I'm a retired LEO, was on SWAT for a long time, was a homicide detective for 6 years, taught cops and SWAT firearms and D.T./H2H. Currently building a consulting business to teach firearms, small team tactics, H2H, defensive preparedness, etc.

Live in NorCal. Married, kid. mortgage. 100% Italian. Play drums. Smoke a pipe, drink whisky, eat pasta. Drive a truck.

Thanks.

I hope this post counts toward the required 20 post count for new members.
I joined the RPF initially looking for parts to custom build some Star Wars props- I am especially interested in Han in Carbonite and ESB Yoda.
Gundam modeling have been a favorite hobby of mine for many years.

Hello all, Jackintheworx here. I've perused this site several times and I must say, there is some most excellent talent here. First and foremost I must thank my good friend Shylaah for giveing me the boost to sign up. Thank You Shylaah. I'm mostly at the moment into makeing POTC props and costumeing for myself but I do have other intrest's and this seems the place to be. Looking forward to being a part of the community. With that being said, I'll keep it short. Again, Thank you Shylaah for the kick. Cheers to all.

Hello, my name is Mario, I write from Italy and more precisely from Venice.
I am a lover of film, music and cars.
I have an extensive collection of DVDs and Blu-Ray and I'm starting to take a few statues and busts of my favorite movies and actors.
I know this site because I was looking more detailed information on the works of Howard's Studios and here I am

Have a nice day

Mario

Newbie here

Newbie here, just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I really love all the amazing work you all do with these costumes, and im looking forward to seeing more.

Lando

Howdy everybody,

Luckily I stumbled across this site due to a series of pages by a user named SteveNeil, who was assembling a 66" Nautilus kit. I was very impressed with his skillset and wonderfull step by step pics of the process as I am a long time Nautilus fan myself. I've worked for the "House of Mouse" (Disney) since the early 1970s, mainly on animated films but have also done a bit of LA and Imagineering. Looking forward to sharing what I can while learing from this amazing group.

Hey there! :D I'm just starting out with all of this and would love to just learn more. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but it's always been an intrest of mine, so I figured I'd try making stuff and seeing what other people are making too. This seems like a great site and I've already seen some amazing pieces. :D

-Thistle

Howdy everybody,

Luckily I stumbled across this site due to a series of pages by a user named SteveNeil, who was assembling a 66" Nautilus kit. I was very impressed with his skillset and wonderfull step by step pics of the process as I am a long time Nautilus fan myself. I've worked for the "House of Mouse" (Disney) since the early 1970s, mainly on animated films but have also done a bit of LA and Imagineering. Looking forward to sharing what I can while learing from this amazing group.

I think you have my dream job :) Welcome.

Hi all,

For the past month i've been looking for photos on google of Star Trek props so I can better accurize my own creations and ever time it's pointed me to the RPF forum.

So I decided to join up....

I've been collecting/building mostly Doctor Who & Star Trek related Props, Figures & Models latly but have done quite a few custom Japanese swords and a few airsoft guns over the years.

Anyway I've been flicking through this forum and most of the stuff I've seen being made by the members here look at least 50X better than the real studio props/models!!!

Anyway, glad to be here, any questions about Japanese weapons give me a shout.

Hello!
I'm Aya and I've been a lurker for a while and Decided to join finally. I'm not new to prop building, I'm knee deep in my 2nd full size r2-d2 replica (My first one had an untimely accident QQ)
I want to get more into video games and such after I saw someone with a great Pipboy at a con last year.

<3

Hey everyone!

My Name is Anthony and I am an aspiring filmmaker. I just graduated High School and I am going to Ball State next year to enter their Telecommunications program. I love movies more than anything. My favorites are Pulp Fiction, INdiana Jones, Star Wars, good Zombie movies (George Ramero, Evil Dead, Dead Alive, etc.). My favorite Director is Darron Arronofsky and my favorite actors are Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I joined so that I could get any help I needed in making props and I could also give my advice to anyone who needed it.

Hey I'm Chris I just joined today and I love making props for fan films especially Doctor Who when I next do some filming I will get some pictures of mine and my mates custom inspired TARDIS door and interior and we are also working on a new design sonic screwdriver when i finish it ill post some pics aswell
:)

Hey guys! I came here looking for a Pip-Boy 3000 model and then was pleasantly surprised by the amount of information up in here. I make fake guns (they're not close enough to call replicas) and I'm thinking about making some other stuff after seeing the posts on here.

Hey you all. Russell here. Normally I do architecture work but zombies, film, and prop build are a passion of mine.

Hello all! My name is Mitch, and I am brand new to this great and fantastic website yall have here. I have visited once or twice and thought everything I saw was just amazing. I figured it was time to join this group of costumers and prop-makers. I have been making costumes for about 4 years now, and I have to say it is one of my favorite hobbies. I posted a link below to show what I have done thus far, and it ranges from Mortal Kombat, to Alice in Wonderland, to Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. The majority of my costumes to this point have been mainly material but I want to move on to more advanced methods of creation and you guys seem to know how to help me create more amazing things than I ever thought possible. Thanks in advance for the help I am sure to receive from some of the nicest people on the web.

Costume Portfolio pictures by mitch81292 - Photobucket

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back