New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! (Jan. '09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here!...

Hello!

I been lurking RPF for years and now finally got myself as member. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Most of my collections are Star Wars releated, but lately specially Blade Runner and Alien has come important for me. Done only few minor props and the costumes (mostly Star Wars) but perhaps in future some more serious stuff.

Part of my apartment with Blade Runner tiles:
mybrtileskc8.jpg

Hello!

I been lurking RPF for years and now finally got myself as member. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Most of my collections are Star Wars releated, but lately specially Blade Runner and Alien has come important for me. Done only few minor props and the costumes (mostly Star Wars) but perhaps in future some more serious stuff.

Part of my apartment with Blade Runner tiles:

Hi Kai! You are welcome here!!!! :D Glad to see you finally got it!!!!! :thumbsup

Hi everyone.
I have been "lurking" around for a while and finally joined up.
My prop collection is small.My main intrests are Blade Runner, Star Wars,Conan the Barbarian,and The Highlander.

Lot's of talented passionate people here.I am excited to be a part of this forum!

My collection currently is:

Graflex ANH saber
Obi Wan ANH saber
Albion Atlantis #301
Conan wheel of pain neclace made from wood and leather
A few Jason masks

That's about it.
Of course I have lots of .45 sabers,busts,models,etc....but the list above are my only actual prop type items.-I feel that will all change if I hand here long enough LOL

( and yes, I am aware that I should "check my wallet at the door" LOL )

Hello, My name is Phil. I live in West Virginia. I have been a member of the BOTB for almost 3 years, and Hunters Lair for 2 years. I have been a lurker in the shadows for the past 2 years. I enjoy watching the awesome things this community creates. My interests include: Batman, Predator, Indiana Jones, Watchmen, Stars Wars, and the list goes on and on. Anyways I hope to get acquainted and built some nice costumes to go along with my bat suits.

Hi all, I'm Charlie from Nightmare Armor.

Curent Costumes:
Altair
James Bond
Master Chief
Deepeyes
Jack Sparrow
Joker
Indy Jones
Sweeney Todd
Neo
Storm/Sand Troopers
Baird (Gears of War)
...and many others. I will be compiling pics and posting them soon. All the best, Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back