New member intro!

SORRY GUYS MY BAD WITH THE IMAGE LOL! :behave

Hi all fellow RPF members

I am currently following the "sculpture" forum and can i say there is some amazing work on here!
I am currently in the process of building a collection again after i sold most of it to help by the house of me and wife's dreams and start a new chapter in are life and i have no regrets doing so as i had a lot of joy from it and now we are settled its time to start again!
I will be posting some picture of some busts i have and i am starting and post some past work, my newest addition is a Howard S joker bust i purchased from Gypsycatcha (thanks Matt :)) and i have give it an over hall add it looks great

Can only seem to load one at a time? :confused
will have to get used to this site :unsure
And apologize for my poor spelling and grammar in the first post :facepalm

Welcome to the forum. For picture hosting I use a fellow rpf members hosting page. Super easy Pilot's Image Hosting Uploader

Just upload, copy the link after you click on it. Then got to add reply and see the mountain postage stamp looking box click that and paste link you can do this however many times in one post.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back