The Colossus of New York.

DMO

This is a bust of my interpretation of the title character. A rather obscure movie but one I've always enjoyed. 3D printed with EVA foam for the robe.

Colossus.png
Colossus2.png
Movie1.png

This is a bust of my interpretation of the title character. A rather obscure movie but one I've always enjoyed. 3D printed with EVA foam for the robe.

View attachment 1449931View attachment 1449932View attachment 1449933
I have been looking for a mask OK on for a long time or anything close to that. I did find someone in California I think of LA but I lost Touch with him and made him mask
I don't know how I will can you tell if you answered me because I just stumbled onto the but I am on Facebook I hope you are maybe we can get in touch then

I have been looking for a mask OK on for a long time or anything close to that. I did find someone in California I think of LA but I lost Touch with him and made him mask
I don't know how I will can you tell if you answered me because I just stumbled onto the but I am on Facebook I hope you are maybe we can get in touch then

Do you still have that mask? Are you able to make another?

Do you still have that mask? Are you able to produce another one?

Hello. This is not really a mask but a 3d print so the inside is infilled. I was provided with the stl files on the condition that I would not make any for sale or share the files. I suggest you check a site like Etsy to see if one of the 3d print designers there could reproduce the character for you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back