New Guy Starting First Suit

jesseboi9999

hey everyone im new to the hunters lair....i was blown away by the amount of turtorials that ive decided to build my own along with the help of a friend so i will be posting soon with my build from start to finish i am doing a custom predator i will post pics and hope that maybe some of the more expirenced builders can give me pointers

thanks for ur time

Jesse.

Welcome to the jungle my friend. This places is full of trees and vines, errrm.... i mean, threads and advice that will help you on your journey of building a pred. Good luck with your build bud.

Welcome to the lair mate we hope you stay and good luck with the suit be sure to message the members if you need advise :)

welcome fellow Pred Head, as a new suit builder myself I wish you success on your first build. If there's one thing you will definetly find here is some awesome tips from some of the best suit builders I have had the pleasure of conversing with, can't wait to see your build.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back