NEW FIGURE STORE OPENING 6-11-11! Check this out!

superbadfigures

Casting Call for suited PREDATORS for this Event!!! SUPERBAD action figures in Redlands CA. opening 6-11-11. We are searching for you and your Superbad Predator suited body to help promote the most awesome store ever opened! Calling out to ALL LAIR brothers and sisters.....if you would like to be cast for this awesome event please contact us at Superbad action figures - tribal.reptile@verizon.net or call (909) 772-8661 ask for Tim. We are also able to give the Hunters Lair it's own booth and allow you to fund raise for your cause. We will even donate something Predator for your fund raiser.

In the mean while check out this commercial - http://www.youtube.com/user/superbadactionfigure

SuperBad Action figures is the NEWS in Redlands Ca!!! A first of it's kind store solely dedicated to,,,now get this,,,,ONLY ACTION FIGURES and or FIGURE ART! This store will be a Predators dream come true. A complete trophy room of ALL brands of figures and lots of Predator grails!

Please check this commercial out and pass it around to all your friends. Also go to Facebook and check out SuperBad action figures. Hit the LIKE button and get added to our fans page to get all the latest pre-order info on all your favorite maquettes, statues,dioramas, 12" figure, 7" figures, 1.1 scale props, customs and much more.

Thanks to the costume groups that are and have supported this grand event. We are hoping that the Lair will join our ranks of supporters and friends for this event and beyond.

Casting Call for suited PREDATORS for this Event!!! SUPERBAD action figures in Redlands CA. opening 6-11-11. We are searching for you and your Superbad Predator suited body to help promote the most awesome store ever opened! Calling out to ALL LAIR brothers and sisters.....if you would like to be cast for this awesome event please contact us at Superbad action figures - tribal.reptile@verizon.net or call (909) 772-8661 ask for Tim. We are also able to give the Hunters Lair it's own booth and allow you to fund raise for your cause. We will even donate something Predator for your fund raiser.

In the mean while check out this commercial - http://www.youtube.com/user/superbadactionfigure

SuperBad Action figures is the NEWS in Redlands Ca!!! A first of it's kind store solely dedicated to,,,now get this,,,,ONLY ACTION FIGURES and or FIGURE ART! This store will be a Predators dream come true. A complete trophy room of ALL brands of figures and lots of Predator grails!

Please check this commercial out and pass it around to all your friends. Also go to Facebook and check out SuperBad action figures. Hit the LIKE button and get added to our fans page to get all the latest pre-order info on all your favorite maquettes, statues,dioramas, 12" figure, 7" figures, 1.1 scale props, customs and much more.

Thanks to the costume groups that are and have supported this grand event. We are hoping that the Lair will join our ranks of supporters and friends for this event and beyond.

97 views on our event and no Predators?? Are there any Hunters Lair members in SOCAL with Predator suits? Any help by any members would be great. Please contact us today. Hope to hear from you. Thanks. SBAF

1.jpg

I really want to suit up, but I don't have Pred feet and have am currently saving up money to buy feet from Mannowar. Anyone want to let me borrow any sparre feet?

Hey, Ceasar! Welcome back buddy, missed ya! Shame I don't live in Cali, or I'd have gone. Amazing looking store.

i would but my suit took some damage at the comic con and im currently in the process of moving out of my apt so i havent had to time to work on it

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back