New Cyberman screencaps

Blad

Sr Member
I loved the way some of the close-ups on the BBC 3 Dr. Who Confidential showed bubbles and pinpricks. Nice to see the professionals making small errors.

I do like the way that the classic Dr. Who enemies are being re-worked. These Cybermen are born again hard.

xeno

Sr Member
these are from the official bbc website

www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

I think these are awsome Cyberman, they really did a great job designing these,
and still retain the old look in a way :)

can't wait to see part two
wish I could see the BBC3 docu's, I'll wait until it's available for download..sigh

Xeno

SPDOmegaRanger

<div class='quotetop'>(burningman @ May 13 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1243794[/snapback]</div>
without the head pipes they almost look like some version of Iron Man..I really like these.
[/b]
same here i reckon they would make great iron man armor, either way love the design and they strike more terror than the old ones ever did

karstva

Those are some awesome screencaps, thanks for posting all of those, wonderful, I haven't watched it yet but will be here very shortly.

Karsten

dano

It's a really good episode. :D

I was quite surprised at how nimble the guys were able to move about in the suits, I think they looked so much better in motion than in the initial photos released.

greatwazoo42

Sr Member
I can't wait to see the Cybercontroller, I think he's the "prototype" we see out of focus in the opening sequences of the ep. I wonder if their "creator" (the grumpy dude int he wheel chair) will become one of them or one of their victims?

gonk27

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(Birdie @ May 14 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1244087[/snapback]</div>
The Cyber-Controller:

[/b]
oooh I missed that issue, very nice photo.

C-3PO's evil cousin, the black sheep of the family. :p

Jeremy

Clone-extra1

I'm working on making a K9 out of foam core board for display, and when I'm done I'm thinking of doing the same for a Cyberman. It's new for me, since I've never made any costumes specifically for display.

Kerr Avon

Master Member
<div class='quotetop'>(Clone-extra1 @ May 17 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]1245977[/snapback]</div>
I'm working on making a K9 out of foam core board for display, and when I'm done I'm thinking of doing the same for a Cyberman. It's new for me, since I've never made any costumes specifically for display.
[/b]
I'm working on a K9 too here http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=110048

I've got some information on my site listed in the thread on some parts, and links to the Doctor Who builder site which has a lot of great information too.