New Cyberman screencaps

AnsonJames

Sr Member
I think these will interest some of you - these new designs are really top notch.

newcyberM.jpg

newcyberL.jpg

newcyberK.jpg

newcyberJ.jpg

newcyberI.jpg

newcyberH.jpg

newcyberG.jpg

newcyberF.jpg

newcyberE.jpg

newcyberD.jpg

newcyberC.jpg

I loved the way some of the close-ups on the BBC 3 Dr. Who Confidential showed bubbles and pinpricks. Nice to see the professionals making small errors.

I do like the way that the classic Dr. Who enemies are being re-worked. These Cybermen are born again hard.

these are from the official bbc website

www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

I think these are awsome Cyberman, they really did a great job designing these,
and still retain the old look in a way :)

can't wait to see part two
wish I could see the BBC3 docu's, I'll wait until it's available for download..sigh

Xeno

cyber_sentries.jpg

house_guests.jpg

cyber_marching.jpg

cyberman_face1.jpg

marching.jpg

05.jpg

cyber12.jpg

cyber14.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(burningman @ May 13 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1243794[/snapback]</div>
without the head pipes they almost look like some version of Iron Man..I really like these.
[/b]

same here i reckon they would make great iron man armor, either way love the design and they strike more terror than the old ones ever did

Those are some awesome screencaps, thanks for posting all of those, wonderful, I haven't watched it yet but will be here very shortly.

Karsten

It's a really good episode. :D

I was quite surprised at how nimble the guys were able to move about in the suits, I think they looked so much better in motion than in the initial photos released.

I can't wait to see the Cybercontroller, I think he's the "prototype" we see out of focus in the opening sequences of the ep. I wonder if their "creator" (the grumpy dude int he wheel chair) will become one of them or one of their victims?

<div class='quotetop'>(Birdie @ May 14 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1244087[/snapback]</div>
The Cyber-Controller:

cyberman.jpg

[/b]

oooh I missed that issue, very nice photo.

C-3PO's evil cousin, the black sheep of the family. :p

Jeremy

I'm working on making a K9 out of foam core board for display, and when I'm done I'm thinking of doing the same for a Cyberman. It's new for me, since I've never made any costumes specifically for display.

<div class='quotetop'>(Clone-extra1 @ May 17 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]1245977[/snapback]</div>
I'm working on making a K9 out of foam core board for display, and when I'm done I'm thinking of doing the same for a Cyberman. It's new for me, since I've never made any costumes specifically for display.
[/b]

I'm working on a K9 too here http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=110048

I've got some information on my site listed in the thread on some parts, and links to the Doctor Who builder site which has a lot of great information too.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kerr Avon @ May 17 2006, 09:30 PM) [snapback]1246006[/snapback]</div>
I'm working on a K9 too here http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=110048

I've got some information on my site listed in the thread on some parts, and links to the Doctor Who builder site which has a lot of great information too.
[/b]

Yep, great resourse. It's what made me want to make one. Thanks for putting it up.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back