New guy

bourgjoey32

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I used to know how to do forms years ago on a computer so this is kind of new so sorry if I post things in the wrong spot I do a lot of 3-D printing. I have a shop with a lot of custom work Ghostbusters pretty much all my favorite movies I grew up on Indiana Jones, things like that I was contacted by somebody on the phone and asked about the house to crystal skull another one of my favorite movies and he kind of motivated me to try my hand at it. I know there’s a lot of fans here and a lot of sharp eyes that can give me opinions so looking forward to help .

Attachments

• IMG_5613.jpeg
    IMG_5613.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
    IMG_5615.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5616.jpeg
    IMG_5616.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5618.jpeg
    IMG_5618.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5619.jpeg
    IMG_5619.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I used to know how to do forms years ago on a computer so this is kind of new so sorry if I post things in the wrong spot I do a lot of 3-D printing. I have a shop with a lot of custom work Ghostbusters pretty much all my favorite movies I grew up on Indiana Jones, things like that I was contacted by somebody on the phone and asked about the house to crystal skull another one of my favorite movies and he kind of motivated me to try my hand at it. I know there’s a lot of fans here and a lot of sharp eyes that can give me opinions so looking forward to help .
Always wanted a replica of this version of the crystal skull. Super cool!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back