New Christopher Reeve 1.1 Scale Silicone Superman statue FINISHED 11,9, new pic age 4

fettster

Sr Member
Hi all.

I have been working on this thing for ages and its now finaly getting close to being finished.
When I finished my first Reeve, There were certain things about the sculpt I was not happy with and as he was such a pinnacle character and left such a legacy, I really wanted my interpretation to do the man justice.

the sculpture is nearly finished, there are a few tweeks and then its texture. The body has been sculpted to match reeve's measurements to which I would like to say a massive thankyou to Chris King for providing! and I already have had a costume made so with any luck, Ill have the finished piece ready in time for the Uk prop party.

heres some pics but please bear in mind its still a work in progress although I do welcome any comments.

thanks for looking

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Chrispother Reeve 1.1 Scale Silicone Superman statue W.I.P

Looks great - you've really come a long way with these in a short time :thumbsup

I absolutely adore the little half smile/smirk...perfect capture of the cheekiness and confidence he brought to the role. Brilliant.

It looks terrific !!! Awesome work on this one !!!

Awesome Rich, amazing improvement over the first one. This will be spectacular i think

Fettster , he looks very good and better than the first , i love it ^^

Rich, that is awesome. is that gonna be a full statue, or bust offered? would be very interested in a bust of this bud :D very very nice :D

Rich, that is awesome. is that gonna be a full statue, or bust offered? would be very interested in a bust of this bud :D very very nice :D

Thanks all.

This is going to be a full statue but feel free to send me a message if you would like to talk about a bustversion

Rich....now that looks even better than the one you made for me...lol....really want to see what this looks like afterwards...what pose are you going for?

Hi Odell. Pose wise, he is slightly reusing to the right looking slightly down.

I'm glad you added the half smile, it gives the bust real character. Awesome work as usual.

You got his nose & the mouth captured perfectly.

Really look forward to seeing your bust painted & haired.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back