New Batsuit Project WIP (Pic Heavy)

Ok, I have finished painting the belt and attaching the cape.

I want to say a huge thank you to Sean at SMP Designs, he has been unceasingly patient, professional and friendly and is insanely talented. A second huge thank you to Kevin aka Coofunkcurly, who is also super talented and has created amazing work. This suit is almost 100% their work, and I can't believe how amazing they both are.

Anyway, I finally took some pictures, so without further ado...

uploadfromtaptalk1434657510856.JPG
uploadfromtaptalk1434657528971.JPG
uploadfromtaptalk1434657546002.JPG
uploadfromtaptalk1434657560157.JPG

I'm on my way to supanova today so hopefully I'll have more photos after the weekend :D

What does everyone think?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

YEEEEAAAASSSS! Love love love it! I have to say, I think this is one of my favorite pieces I've worked on. It all came together beautifully. Have a blast at the con and post some pics when you get back.

Cheers!

Wow looks great!! Can't believe I didn't see you today!
Oh yeah whoops, I didn't actually wear it today, I hope you weren't looking for me :/ I arrived at Sydney with only just enough time to check into the hotel and then I had to go straight to supanova.

I'll be wearing it Sunday 100%, and I'm just trying to decide now if I should wear it tomorrow as well :|

Truly incredible looking suit, I wouldn't change a thing. This just makes me want to make an all fabric batsuit even more, they seem so much more convenient the armor/foam variants. How hot is it for extended periods?

Truly incredible looking suit, I wouldn't change a thing. This just makes me want to make an all fabric batsuit even more, they seem so much more convenient the armor/foam variants. How hot is it for extended periods?
I gotta say man, I've only been in the suit for a short time now (about 2 hours) and I'm mostly ok, the suit itself is fine it's just the cape makes it a lot hotter and the cowl is brutal haha, I should've expected it but oh well. Still heaps of fun.

Ok, got a few photos:

uploadfromtaptalk1434946478425.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946494055.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946502908.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946520185.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946532670.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946543776.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946556550.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946566681.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946576661.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1434946586944.jpeg

Had an amazing weekend, and I got asked for a lot of photos but I didn't get too many since it was difficult to reach my camera/phone in time :/ but it was awesome, and a great experience considering it was my first time in a costume at a convention :)

Thanks for reading everyone, and seriously, thank you so much Sean, this Batsuit is the coolest thing in the world, the reactions I got walking around in the full suit were unforgettable!

Looks like you had a blast! :)
I really, really did man! It was awesome :)

Also, I heard from EB Games that there'll be a midnight launch for Arkham Knight tonight, so I'm gonna go in the batsuit and hang out for a whole to pick it up and maybe get some photos and such, so I should hopefully have some more pictures to post by tomorrow :)

Awesome Suit!

I need a button that subscribes to your suit threads. All your suits are awesome and look like something someone would wear to fight crime.

This Batman is over the top. I love your Captain America but this one took it's place as my favorite.

Good Job!

Awesome Suit!

I need a button that subscribes to your suit threads. All your suits are awesome and look like something someone would wear to fight crime.

This Batman is over the top. I love your Captain America but this one took it's place as my favorite.

Good Job!

Thanks man! This one was a lot of fun and is one my favorites I've done. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back