Harryfrei4443

Hey everyone,

New to the RPF so apologies if someone points out that this has been answered somewhere else. I have a full set of Batman Returns armor coming in sometime within the next couple of weeks and I can use a little help mounting it to an undersuit. I'm pretty handy when it comes to making things, but this will be my first suit build out so any info or guidance would be amazing. What kind of undersuit should I be using? What type of glue? How should I be taking care of it after it's completed? I'll likely have questions beyond that as well. Just got the gloves in from a seperate seller and it has me wayyy to excited to get the rest of it in.

I’m pumped FOR you dude! One of my all time favorite movies and Bat suits! Can’t wait for pics too, if you don’t mind and Good luck! My mounting of my League of Shadows mid-level replica armor to a plate carrier vest turned out okay I guess but I’m in no way worthy enough to give you any “expert advise”…someone here is though, I’m sure of it, excited to see their ideas ✌

I’m pumped FOR you dude! One of my all time favorite movies and Bat suits! Can’t wait for pics too, if you don’t mind and Good luck! My mounting of my League of Shadows mid-level replica armor to a plate carrier vest turned out okay I guess but I’m in no way worthy enough to give you any “expert advise”…someone here is though, I’m sure of it, excited to see their ideas ✌
I appreciate the reply D. The Returns suit is easily one of my favorites as well! Your gauntlets look crazy good so kudos there. Just got my gloves in for my suit and I'm desperately waiting for the rest.

Obviously there is always someone better than us, but I wanna know how "I" would do it while I'm starting off. I'd definitely like to hear how your suit panned out if you were successful. Any little tidbit helps.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back