Neca Wolf Predator Custom

mangrasshopper

Hi Guys,
just finished up my new NECA Wolf custom.
Used the new 8" Boar predator and an older 8" wolf fig and combined them. Now wolf has pose ability!!!
Its not perfect, but it works for me...(until neca gives us a new 1/4 scale wolf!!! lol!!! I wish!)
Even though i Love p2....Wolf was a great design and needed some love.
3656-nw1.jpg
3655-nw2.jpg
3653-nw5.jpg
3651-nw7.jpg
3646-nw12.jpg
3648-nw10.jpg

man you are the fastest customizer and painter i've known. you finish good ideas fast.
and the net paints are incredible....

Man i would like to have that thing lol.
Joe could u help me out how u did that mod? the body isn't perfect but it works well...It looks awesome!

It might not be perfect, but its pretty damn good, and better than what NECA had with their statue, and Its probably better than what NECA is going to release, assuming that they even re do Wolf.

~CYCLONE_06

heh hey! there... joe! just wanted you to know that i hate you... scroll down a few threads in this section and you'll see why... way ta "beat me to the punch" there... dude... :D

(J/K) must be.. NICE, to be all PERFECT, and, FASTER THAN A SPEEDING ******* BULLET and all :p again i kid, it looks really awesome man! hope mine looks "similar" when i'm done, i used the berserker body though cause the tops of the thighs were not compatible with the p2 bodies, oh well, OF COURSE YOU PULLED IT OFF!! with your MAGIC FINGERS!!

you wanna know what i think, i think, my thread is older than yours, meaning that YOU STOLE MY IDEA!! SHAME ON YOU!!!! (as i cower in the corner with my arms up over my face) *don't hurt me, i'm still kidding!* please don't "force choke" me from afar... (sorry bout the star wars refference) i'm sure it's PURELY a coincidence :rolleyes:

Awesome Joe! Now you know what everybodies thinking right????? ELDER, ELDER, ELDER make it happen!!! :p Joe I wish you were doing commissions again, cuz I'd be gettin my lot upgraded to the modelzone special!

thanks guys! Yeah i wanted a new wolf...and didnt want to wait....lol.
well, the boar body works great, however a lot of work has to be done to get the gauntlets swapped out. and the calve armor is scratch built...as the old wolf preds calves were just too skinny.

ELDER, ELDER, ELDER make it happen!!!

finished my elder too.

3667-eld8.jpg

thanks guys! Yeah i wanted a new wolf...and didnt want to wait....lol.
well, the boar body works great, however a lot of work has to be done to get the gauntlets swapped out. and the calve armor is scratch built...as the old wolf preds calves were just too skinny.

finished my elder too.

3667-eld8.jpg

Oh i know I saw this awesomeness and is quite good. I meant however do an Elder with the new bodies like you did Wolf! :)

Yeah, this is awesome man. Nearly perfect. The only issue I really see, is his neck is a little long... Is there anyway to shorten it?

I'm actually going to do the exact same thing, using the shaman predator as a base. I was looking for reference images, and found that you beat me to it! I don't know if you're still answering questions about this guy, but I have one.

Is the wrist blade still able to retract? None of your images seem to show... I'm actually going to be getting multiple Wolf's, and giving him dual wrist blades. Like he was suppose to have before they scraped the idea from the film (He had them in the game though...).

If you have any other tips or tricks for making this guy, please let me know!

Thanks

thanks!

yes the blades can retract in and out just fine. so you should have no problems.

As for the neck, yeah its a bit long due to the new body sculpt, i was too lazy to go back and shorten it...lol...

look forward to seeing yours! its pretty fun to do.

The pegs inside the heads are also different lengths. The newer ones from city hunter, shaman, and boar are shorter than the ones from the elder and the p1, and the berzerkers is the longest.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back