Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

RelicMaker Quick question as I’m throwing some prop staging ideas around.
Is the padding inside the box easily removable ? I’m thinkings about adding a magnet to the bottom of the box that would open the lock of a secret compartment inside a shelf when placed correctly. Is this something feasible in your opinion ?

RelicMaker Quick question as I’m throwing some prop staging ideas around.
Is the padding inside the box easily removable ? I’m thinkings about adding a magnet to the bottom of the box that would open the lock of a secret compartment inside a shelf when placed correctly. Is this something feasible in your opinion ?
It is not easily removable, since it is glued in...
If you attempt to remove it, you will end up damaging the satin.

It is not easily removable, since it is glued in...
If you attempt to remove it, you will end up damaging the satin.

I see. Is there any way to get it without the padding and fabric glued in or is this how you receive all boxes from the person who makes them ?

Last edited:
I see. Is there any way to get it with the padding and fabric glued in or is this how you receive all boxes from the person who makes them ?
There's really not enough room for any secret compartment....
The Pipe is almost touching the bottom of the box, and the lid almost touches it when it closes.

There's really not enough room for any secret compartment....
The Pipe is almost touching the bottom of the box, and the lid almost touches it when it closes.
I wasn’t thinking about adding a secret compartment to the box but using the box to unlock a compartment hidden inside a shelf. I guess I’ll see what I can do when it gets there.

I wasn’t thinking about adding a secret compartment to the box but using the box to unlock a compartment hidden inside a shelf. I guess I’ll see what I can do when it gets there.
I see what you're saying! If you want a box without the satin glued in, I could sell it to you like that. The foam is not glued in. Just the satin is glued in, which holds the foam in place.

Just finished putting my shelf with a secret compartment (in which I placed the masonic medallion and Silence Dogood letters) and wondered what the progress was on this project ?
In the meantime here’s a few pictures of my current setup. Just waiting on the pipe and box to act as the key ;)

952816E4-A23D-41CD-B6D8-E2BD27BC92F5.jpeg

204CB39D-C1CC-495A-8602-09935204684B.jpeg

Just finished putting my shelf with a secret compartment (in which I placed the masonic medallion and Silence Dogood letters) and wondered what the progress was on this project ?
In the meantime here’s a few pictures of my current setup. Just waiting on the pipe and box to act as the key ;)

I'm not sure when I'll be getting back to this project, since I have about 4 or 5 prop runs before this one...
It definitely won't happen until next year!

I'm not sure when I'll be getting back to this project, since I have about 4 or 5 prop runs before this one...
It definitely won't happen until next year!
Good to know. Will definitely need to put some stuff on that shelf until then :unsure:

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

I'm gathering interest to see who is interested in adding the "Meerschaum Pipe" to their collection.

I only have 15 Boxes made, so reserve one now if you want a Pipe with a Box!

This is a new run of my "Meerschaum Pipe" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the Meerschaum Pipe used in National Treasure!

The Pipe body is cast in solid plastic resin, painted, and aged.

The stem is cast in plastic resin, attached to a ‘wood rod’, stained in red oak.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

The Box is a professionally custom made Wood Box and finished from a custom box maker and completed with Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaques made by me!
The Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaque on the inside and out are hand sculpted by me from hi-res archive photos of the original prop box!

Also included, will be a piece of paper with the 'Riddle' printed in blood-red ink, to match the 'Riddle' he printed out in blood in his notebook!

Price:
Pipe & Box - $495
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
5. Joe310blk (P - Unaged)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)
12. lucabere17 (P&B)
13. rockbottom (P)
14. Asghdf (P&B)
15. Pitbull (P&B)
16. liquidgold (P&B)
17. Pirateslife (P&B)
18. JKKS (P&B)
19. matt1 (P&B)
20. icodeswift (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
Do still have a pipe forsale or making them ?

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

I'm gathering interest to see who is interested in adding the "Meerschaum Pipe" to their collection.

This is a new run of my "Meerschaum Pipe" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the Meerschaum Pipe used in National Treasure!

The stem is cast in plastic resin, attached to a ‘wood rod’, stained in red oak.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

The Box is a professionally custom made Wood Box and finished from a custom box maker and completed with Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaques made by me!
The Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaque on the inside and out are hand sculpted by me from hi-res archive photos of the original prop box!

Also included, will be a piece of paper with the 'Riddle' printed in blood-red ink, to match the 'Riddle' he printed out in blood in his notebook!

Price:
Pipe & Box - $495
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)
12. lucabere17 (P&B)
13. rockbottom (P)
14. Asghdf (P&B)
15. Pitbull (P&B)
16. liquidgold (P&B)
17. Pirateslife (P&B)
18. JKKS (P&B)
19. matt1 (P&B)
20. icodeswift (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
Is the pipe still available

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

Price:
Pipe & Box - $495
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)
12. lucabere17 (P&B)
13. rockbottom (P)
14. Asghdf (P&B)
15. Pitbull (P&B)
16. liquidgold (P&B)
17. Pirateslife (P&B)
18. JKKS (P&B)
19. matt1 (P&B)
20. icodeswift (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
Is the pipe still available
I haven't started this run yet. Only taking names for the interest list at the moment.
put me down for one ryan slavick

You can put me down for interested in a pipe with the box! Been meaning to jump on this list for a while.

Last edited:

View attachment 1461650

View attachment 1461651
Did you make the shelf? If not where did you get it and how wide is it, looks Cool !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back