Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
RelicMaker Quick question as I’m throwing some prop staging ideas around.
Is the padding inside the box easily removable ? I’m thinkings about adding a magnet to the bottom of the box that would open the lock of a secret compartment inside a shelf when placed correctly. Is this something feasible in your opinion ?

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
RelicMaker Quick question as I’m throwing some prop staging ideas around.
Is the padding inside the box easily removable ? I’m thinkings about adding a magnet to the bottom of the box that would open the lock of a secret compartment inside a shelf when placed correctly. Is this something feasible in your opinion ?
It is not easily removable, since it is glued in...
If you attempt to remove it, you will end up damaging the satin.

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It is not easily removable, since it is glued in...
If you attempt to remove it, you will end up damaging the satin.

I see. Is there any way to get it with the padding and fabric glued in or is this how you receive all boxes from the person who makes them ?