Interest Tomb Raider - TRIANGLE OF LIGHT!!! INTEREST LIST!!!

shpider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine arrived on the 18th (I've been swamped and forgot to post)... Well packed and in perfect condition... Love it !!

Thanks so much Brenton !!

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Somebody in Europe already got the Triangle? My package left the US december 8th according to tracking information, but still didn't arrive in Belgium? No status update since december 8th. :-(. Let's hope I see some movement in the tracking soon...

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
Yep. Germany here. My triangle arrived ~2 weeks ago. I totally missed to post here, but I thought about to make s compsrison between the relicmaker triangle and my old triangle from another seller.

But no time, maybe I will find some time next week for an own thread.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After a detour to Belarus (Yes, postal services the first three letters of BELgium and BELarus are the same, but they are quite some different countries!), my Triangle also arrived safely. Great prop, great packaging (adressing was 100% correct, so the big delay was only due to postal services screw-up), great communication... as always. Thanks, Brenton!

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've had quite a few of you guys, even on other prop runs, having delay issues and their packages taking all kinds of detours...
Hopefully, they'll fix this sooner than later!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.