Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

If you remember Brenton,I requested a polished white pipe with no aging, I already have your pipe/box, if you can do my the favor
many thanks

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

I'm gathering interest to see who is interested in adding the "Meerschaum Pipe" to their collection.

I only have 15 Boxes made, so reserve one now if you want a Pipe with a Box!

This is a new run of my "Meerschaum Pipe" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the Meerschaum Pipe used in National Treasure!

The Pipe body is cast in solid plastic resin, painted, and aged.

The stem is cast in plastic resin, attached to a ‘wood rod’, stained in red oak.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

The Box is a professionally custom made Wood Box and finished from a custom box maker and completed with Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaques made by me!
The Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaque on the inside and out are hand sculpted by me from hi-res archive photos of the original prop box!

Also included, will be a piece of paper with the 'Riddle' printed in blood-red ink, to match the 'Riddle' he printed out in blood in his notebook!

Price:
Pipe & Box - $485
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
5. Joe310blk (P - Unaged)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
Hi,
I’d be interested in the Meerschaum Pipe, could you put me in the list?
Thanks

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

I'm gathering interest to see who is interested in adding the "Meerschaum Pipe" to their collection.

This is a new run of my "Meerschaum Pipe" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the Meerschaum Pipe used in National Treasure!

The stem is cast in plastic resin, attached to a ‘wood rod’, stained in red oak.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

The Box is a professionally custom made Wood Box and finished from a custom box maker and completed with Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaques made by me!
The Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaque on the inside and out are hand sculpted by me from hi-res archive photos of the original prop box!

Also included, will be a piece of paper with the 'Riddle' printed in blood-red ink, to match the 'Riddle' he printed out in blood in his notebook!

Price:
Pipe & Box - $485
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
I’m interested in the Meerschaum Pipe, could you don’t me in in your list?
Thanks

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

Price:
Pipe & Box - $485
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)
12. lucabere17 (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
Sorry, about the payment, can I pay you via PayPal? (I’m from Italy, is shipping guaranteed?)

Sorry, about the payment, can I pay you via PayPal? (I’m from Italy, is shipping guaranteed?)
These are not made yet, and only an Interest List at this point.
I've added you to the Interest List and will contact you for payment when they are ready to ship.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back