Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

I just received this amazing work of art today and I must say that it is everything and more! It definitely exceeded my expectations!

Everyone who peruses this forum needs to know of how great this really is. I am nearly in tears! You, sir, have a fan in me for life!

Thanks! I'm really happy you're enjoying it! :) (y)

Anyone have any idea what the inscription on the inside of the box means? I can identify the Masonic square and compass in the middle, but other than that it’s just gibberish.

I saw "meerschaum" and was hoping a actual carving from meerschaum. I would make one pipe from real material but it's almost impossible to get just the blank rock...

Is the pipe functional? Can it actually be smoked? If so I definitely want one (hoping you still have one available) with the box.

Is the pipe functional? Can it actually be smoked? If so I definitely want one (hoping you still have one available) with the box.
No, it is not functional, unless you want to be inhaling plastic fumes and love headaches...

I'll add you to the list and let you know when more are available! Thanks!

Hi. I'd be interested in pipe + box.

But I need to ask if you have a rough estimate when payment would be due?

Thanks.

Hi. I'd be interested in pipe + box.

But I need to ask if you have a rough estimate when payment would be due?

Thanks.
I probably won't be able to start these until next year some time. My plate is full at the moment!
If you want, I can add you to the Interest List...

If you start this project next year, you can add me too. Next year is fine. It would be hard for me, if all of your stuff arrives in the same time... That's why I'm very careful to get on your lists... Maybe you should post a release shedule... :D

If you start this project next year, you can add me too. Next year is fine. It would be hard for me, if all of your stuff arrives in the same time... That's why I'm very careful to get on your lists... Maybe you should post a release shedule... :D
I'm usually slow about getting things done on time, so you should have plenty of time to save! ;)

Yeah, but you know, there are other propmakers out with nice stuff... ;)

So, you're working on the Staff of Ra headpieces right now?

You said about the Tomb Raider Clock of Ages

"I'm just waiting to find time to do them. I have one or two more projects to finish up after the Idols, and then I can start on the Clock."

Triangle of Light? Cross of Coronado? I really lost track... :D I'm on the list for the Tomb Raider stuff, that's priority... ;)

Yeah, but you know, there are other propmakers out with nice stuff... ;)

So, you're working on the Staff of Ra headpieces right now?

You said about the Tomb Raider Clock of Ages

"I'm just waiting to find time to do them. I have one or two more projects to finish up after the Idols, and then I can start on the Clock."

Triangle of Light? Cross of Coronado? I really lost track... :D I'm on the list for the Tomb Raider stuff, that's priority... ;)

The Headpieces, and Cross will definitely be ready in the next 3 to 4 weeks! ;)

The Clock won't be ready until next year. After the Idols, Headpieces, and Crosses, I'll be taking a break for the holidays...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back