Interest Nathan Drakes Journal replica from Uncharted 2

Okay, so I've started work on the journal from U3. So once that is complete I'll be doing 3-5 runs of sets of Uncharted 1-3 jounrnals. After those runs I'll look into the U4 journal and offer a discount to those who have bought the set so they can have a complete set including the journal from U4. How does that sound?

Sounds fair - Uncharted 3 is the one I am most interested in.

If possible can you provide a guide to what additional items (coins etc) we would need to source and what page they belong on?

*EDIT* Is there also anywhere on social media we can follow your progress? I am keen to see how it all comes together

Sounds fair - Uncharted 3 is the one I am most interested in.

If possible can you provide a guide to what additional items (coins etc) we would need to source and what page they belong on?

*EDIT* Is there also anywhere on social media we can follow your progress? I am keen to see how it all comes together

You won't need anything to complete Uncharted 1 and 3 journal. For Uncharted 2 there's 4 coins needed and some pressed flowers. I'm hoping I can workout a way to do the flowers so that would only leave the coins

I will make a guide with pictures, but briefly, there's the Spanish coin on page two which is from Drakes fortune. There's a few makers that sell these. I'll provide more details on the guide. There's a 10 yeni from 2007 another Turkish coins (think another 10 yeni but will confirm in the guide) and a Turkish tram tokin.

Will only take a few minutes to put together a guide so will post that later today.

As for social media, I don't have anything. I just have my personal Instagram so I'll post pictures on here, if I get time I may make another Instagram page for the journals

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/493...oin&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1 This is the Spanish coin you need.

10_kurus.jpg
You also need 2 of these coins. You can find these on ebay.

Istanbul-buyuksehir-belediyesi-Istanbul-Ulasim.jpg
Also one of these coins. These also sometimes appear on ebay, just keep looking.

Last edited:
Yeah, the tram token can be quite hard to find but they do show up on eBay occasionally.

Marc De hoogh Is the coin maker. Not sure if he's planning on making more. There's some on shapeways which aren't as accurate as theyre 3d printed. I just used a close enough metal Spanish coin for mine which are cheap on eBay.

IMG_20180816_221743.jpgIMG_20180816_221746.jpgIMG_20180816_221739.jpgIMG_20180816_221727.jpgIMG_20180816_221732.jpgIMG_20180816_221715.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've been busy. Heres a few example pictures from uncharted 3 journal

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason the order got messed up when uploading lol

Fyi, the Sir Francis Drake journal, I'll be investing in an engraver to do the front crest. Last time on my own, i simply hand carved the emblem, so the ones in the set will look a hundred times better

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back