Narin's Aboriginal - finished (former WIP)

Yeah, it's ok I guess.

And I am just pulling your dreads...that is some outcome there, your efforts have been well worth it, what a great work you have turned out. Love the shot with the two pieces together!

You did a great job on this. Phenomenal work, big time talent for sure. The colors you used make it really stand out. Congrats on finishing the kit and thanks for posting the finished product!

You did a great job on this. Phenomenal work, big time talent for sure. The colors you used make it really stand out. Congrats on finishing the kit and thanks for posting the finished product!
Thanks man! Also for the interest, nice to share this stuff (certainly after investing 100+ hours into such a project ) with like -minded enthusiasts.

Thanks man! Also for the interest, nice to share this stuff (certainly after investing 100+ hours into such a project ) with like -minded enthusiasts.

You're very welcome, it's great to still see kits being built and painted on here. The more I look at his paint scheme the more I like it, the contrast between the pale white and the fiery colors / dark center on the trims really grabs the eye. ...And by the way, the paint work and detail on his trophies, belt and accessories is on point too. Makes me want to buy a heavy duty display case and buy kits again, keep up that great work!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back