Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

so good to see this.i've been fortunate enough living in western australia to see the the prototype simon,martyn and paul have been working on in person.
such a great size and great detailing.lot of work here.
well done lee,great to see you've got this far.
can't wait to see it finished:thumbsup

Starts to really come together with a little primer.
Now I have to wait to do more as I'm away for the next 10 days :-/
11292826_10153429819133530_1662140310_n.jpg11297641_10153429818733530_220587919_n.jpg

Hi Lee!

Today I have found this thread and I have spent the last four hours reading it completely. I am TOTALLY blown away! The amount of work you and the others have put into the model is unbelievable. Hats off to your amazing skills, dedication and craftmanship. This is one of the most exciting projects I have ever seen. Keep up the GREAT work; I'll be following it!

Cheers from Germany

Marcell :)

Last edited:
This is a terrible model Lee, you should send this one to me to destroy so you can start again !!! :)

But seriously...this is AWESOME !!!!!!!

For those wanting kits of this they will only be available for a short time and I will make as many as I can in that time. Just a heads up to save your pennies.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back