Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mofo77

so good to see this.i've been fortunate enough living in western australia to see the the prototype simon,martyn and paul have been working on in person.
such a great size and great detailing.lot of work here.
well done lee,great to see you've got this far.
can't wait to see it finished:thumbsup

Nwerke

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wait till you guys see this with decals on it. Lee did those and they are *amazing*. :D

Galactican

Sr Member
Hi Lee!

Today I have found this thread and I have spent the last four hours reading it completely. I am TOTALLY blown away! The amount of work you and the others have put into the model is unbelievable. Hats off to your amazing skills, dedication and craftmanship. This is one of the most exciting projects I have ever seen. Keep up the GREAT work; I'll be following it!

Cheers from Germany

Marcell :)

Last edited:

joberg

Master Member
Accurate to level 11:cool...ready to be in front of a camera for sure. Pro-built from top to bottom:cool

GlazyUK

This is a terrible model Lee, you should send this one to me to destroy so you can start again !!! :)

But seriously...this is AWESOME !!!!!!!

jedimaster

Sr Member
For those wanting kits of this they will only be available for a short time and I will make as many as I can in that time. Just a heads up to save your pennies.