Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

That's a good way to estimate the size too. Those are clear parts from the V8 kit right?
Correct. That is the cylinder head cap (part number 18) from the V8 kit.

They're just decorative greeblies like everything else inside the R3 dome. None of it has to do with droid function.

The correct vents are very similar to those found. Slightly different vent design and high shine/clear.

teecrooz posted this in the hoth scanner thread.. and the thing that I thought was a white rotary tool in Luke's crate....

IS A WHITE FALCON OXYGEN TANK
8F161CA4-78CB-4D00-8356-54652E82571A.jpeg

I think there's another in the crate.

Wow, right under our noses! I wonder if this has the same bottom canister as the falcon oxygen masks? If so, looks like we have some reevaluating to do! Also, looks like a different greeblie atop the canister?

What do you think of this for the top knob? This is from the Michell turn table. I'd be happy to do a machined aluminum run of these if there's enough interest. The inside of this knob is threaded - Would it need to be threaded or solid?

IMG_2362.jpg

63935604410_6134C318-D11C-4C5C-B1EA-1E6ACE8E94B8.jpg

Speak up and let me know, thanks! - Chad

What do you think of this for the top knob? This is from the Michell turn table. I'd be happy to do a machined aluminum run of these if there's enough interest. The inside of this knob is threaded - Would it need to be threaded or solid?

View attachment 1443991

View attachment 1443992

Speak up and let me know, thanks! - Chad

Is this the same knob posted by lonepigeon earlier on? The knurling/finish/top chamfering seem a hair different? Could just be lighting, though.

I found some better reference of the red/orange piece that replaces the Sparklets cap.
It's also used on the medical droid FX-7.
(I left the V-8 parts and TC-67 tape corder button in there for scale)

View attachment 1445398
Are you saying this knob is the red knob on the Sparklets top where the flip cap and such are removed?

039812B9-80FA-4168-A2DD-5A8C71B3576A_cropped.jpeg

I don't have any reference pictures saved that show it more clearly than this screenshot, but I thought it was actually the Sparklets knob painted red and relocated.

Very interesting Chris, Mrwax does have a point - the Sparklets knob is a cross shape too. We'll need to see some more detail to pick from the two... because that is a LOT of reused parts in one area. Such a cool photo of the FX-7

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back