Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

I found a good top knob solution. Part of a heavy duty exacto knife and a tack.
016E609E-0EA7-4D68-A9D6-8E1E97A5276E.jpeg
7FEFD8AA-4EF0-4173-A2DA-08635BD3403F.jpeg

I’m still working on a full 3D-printable version of the tank, including the knurled Mitchell knob. Just been slow-going... haha. My plan is to print it, clean it up with sanding/XTC, mould it, and then cast it. I’ll keep everyone updated on here and start a run thread in the junkyard when it’s ready.

Anybody please

Nobody has discovered what the lower half of the tank actually is, so there are no "dims" for it. Anyone else with a lower tank has extrapolated from other parts. I can tell you that the base of my Sparklets nozzle is around 43mm in diameter, though.

Last edited:
I modeled and printed a few parts for a mask sent to my Secret Santa recipient. Check out ESB Mynock Cave Oxygen Mask parts by wesaj for strap attachments, strap keepers, a spacer for the vent to center and support it in the holes in the mask, and a spacer to fill the top of the sparklets bottle. Apparently I forgot to take any pictures of it before I sent it out, so here's one from my recipient.

IMG_7499.jpg

Ooh, these parts look pretty cool.

Are these parts available anywhere (like shapeways)? I have no possibilities to print them myself.

I modeled and printed a few parts for a mask sent to my Secret Santa recipient. Check out ESB Mynock Cave Oxygen Mask parts by wesaj for strap attachments, strap keepers, a spacer for the vent to center and support it in the holes in the mask, and a spacer to fill the top of the sparklets bottle. Apparently I forgot to take any pictures of it before I sent it out, so here's one from my recipient.

View attachment 1403472
Mrwax, would you offer these parts?

I'm experimenting with how to print the strap attachments in a consistently successful way. As I noted in the Thingiverse description, the strongest way to print them is on their side, but because they're designed to look the part rather than print well, that causes some issues. If I can come up with a way to print that is successful with less cleanup, I'll probably offer a small run. I won't speculate on more details yet, but I'll post a link to the project run post if I make one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back