Unlimited Run My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version

Shipping Update... will PM who paied with tracking ref. soonest possible!

General Info, about shipping with DHL (from germany) !
DHL changed the "best guess" ETA Dates for there options.
DHL Package changed from 10-12 days to NOW 30+ days.
They offer a priority option wich is 16 EUR in addition to the 37,99 EUR = total 53,99 to keeo an ETA date of 10-12 days
IMPORTANT: still without guarentee to arrive within 10-12 days.

Edited the first post of this thread, to start an Interest list 2022 for some acrylic bricks.. Drop me a line if someone is interested.
Price still needs to be re-calculated, due to material cost increase. Will check soonest and update/edit first post if I know more.

Updated the 2022 acrylic brick interest list ;)

One more interested person and we are good to go.. (well, i still need to double check the pricing for the this years run, of course)

New run of acrylic bricks for 2022 is firm.. just ordered the materials ;)

Drop me a line if you are interested. Will contact those of you. already on the interest list, soon with the price 2022.
No BIG changes.. promised ;)

JKKS thanks for confirming the fit. I did expected it, but as I do not posses Indys Version, i could not confirm by my own.

zort173 I have noted your interest!

Materials arrived last week. I do hope to cast the first bricks during the upcoming week end! An will update the price for 2022 as well ..

Casting started ;) Will post pics later on...

They need about 1-2 days to fully dry out, before I can go on with painting them. Most time consuming part will be the aging / coloring process.
I do multiple steps, and most of them will - again - need some drying time in between. I am not able to work full steam on the bricks during the week.
Please be patient with me... I will try to have them ready for shipment within 2-3 weeks.

As promised a while ago... (sry for the delay), some pics of the process!

1) Raw Casts...
NT Raw Cast.jpg

2) First 2 pass of painting / aging...
NT Cast first paint pass.jpg

Sorry for the silence.. :( But finally the PM's sent to those in the interest list for the acrylic version..

As a friendly reminder, there are also still 2 FOAM versions ready to be shipped :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back