Unlimited Run My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version

The new acrylic bricks look really nice !, I'm having thoughts about a few more bricks for my wall , also I'm waiting on the run for NT Torch.(y):D

I've informed everybody, via PM, who is in the actual interest list with shipping and payment details.
Check your Inbox ;)

Hi MurdocXXL, Are the unfinished acrylic bricks the red brick colour straight out of the mold or the grey colour as shown in your first pic. If the red I would be interested in one. Cheers John

Hi Johnnyfl,

see post #99 Unlimited Run - My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version for the cast of acrylic brick, directly out of the mold.

The grey one you have mentioned are from the initial run. I have managed to get a better result out of the mold here (different pigments added)

I have some material for one more cast to make for you + still have some finished / colored ones (without the plaster - white finish - added).

Let me know if you are interested. Of course I would cast one for you :)

Hi Johnnyfl,

see post #99 Unlimited Run - My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version for the cast of acrylic brick, directly out of the mold.

The grey one you have mentioned are from the initial run. I have managed to get a better result out of the mold here (different pigments added)

I have some material for one more cast to make for you + still have some finished / colored ones (without the plaster - white finish - added).

Let me know if you are interested. Of course I would cast one for you :)

Thanks and I would be interested in one of the coloured ones (without the plaster - white finish - added). Could you PM me with costs with shipping to the UK and your payment details. Cheers John

Hi Ralf, I received my brick this morning and it looks fantastic and nicely wrapped, thank you and thanks for making these available. All the best, John

Received now, an authentic preciousness...

20200313_133331.jpg
20200313_133231.jpg
20200313_133501.jpg

hey there... to push this thread a little bit up i have some news.. ;)

I do have some finished bricks available... 4 Foam and 2 Acrylic version..

small_clan of 6 front.jpg

small_clan of 6 front_back.jpg

Try to identify the faom or acrylic version ;)

ONE of the acrylic version is already reserved! The other 5 bricks are available for immediate shipping.

Let me know if you are interested... If so, please let me have a PN for details.

Best regards
MurdocXXL

thanks Joe :)

You should apply some spray-adhesive and "dust" the brick with some fullers earth ;) (side and back)
See Adam Savages YT Vid.
at about 27:00 minutes

Thats what I have done with the bricks above! Other than that, your bricks is painted 1:1 like the ones shown above!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back