my screen used car from the m.a.n.t.i.s tv show

Prop Store

moviecarmusum

heres my Crysalid from the m.a.n.t.i.s tv show it had dark tinted windows but i left them out so you can see the inside.. would love to have a suit to go with it ..or anything from the show

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

donc

MCM you did a fine job of restoring the Mantis prop car. It is indeed a authentic screen used prop and is one of one. I had it for a long spell of time and purchased it direct from a prop wharehouse in Vancouver, BC after it was in a Tim Allen Xmas movie filmed here., also the Mantis show was filmed here to save $$ after being filmed in LA. It was painted red when I got it. There is much more to the story as to why the back end was sliced off etc and there are more Mantis props still at that prop house..last I checked.
Good thing I took molds off it before I let it go on ebay.:)

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There's a screen used suit and helmet for sale right now on screenused.com, jump quick and finish that display!

Prop Store