My road legal 1:1 Batman Begins car.

Why would you block out your tag in some pics and not in others?

I always blocked out the first half in all the pics.

and thanks for all the coments guys - with TDK round the corner I see bat fever coming on in many.

Im going to try to get som epics with the roof off.

Last edited:
Great car, but sad that you cant drive it like here on german autobahn:lol Nice house too:thumbsup It seems you will never have any problems with enough space for your props:lol

Take better care of it than Wayne did his in TDK. I've only seen a couple Lambos in person, couldn't imagine owning one, you're very fortunate. have fun, D!:love

I always blocked out the first half in all the pics.

and thanks for all the coments guys - with TDK round the corner I see bat fever coming on in many.

Im going to try to get som epics with the roof off.

Ok, now that I am less drunk. (Fun night!)

Great car. I have always liked the Lamborghini Murciélago. There used to be two of them in my local club. Beautiful car. That top though was a bi tch to get on and off. My buddy Russ had a slipper-shoe he kept in the car to hammer it in some places!!! As I recall he also had a switch installed so he could raise the wings when he wanted. Not to sure about that but I seem to recall it.

Enjoy the car! You live in Canada I see. Must be a pain not having lots of warm weather. I would hate to not put the top down. Though I do sometimes ride with mine down even in 50deg f weather!

:)

Nice and I like this color..I still think the Lamborghini Countach is the most outrageous though...80's dream car for me.........just my opinion of course:cool
Will

I live between the Uk & Canada - my props are all mostly in the UK - I intend to spend the most of my time in Canada - Im very happy to be out of the UK as much as I am - the UK is a broken country - its not a place I want my kids to grow up in. I spend a lot of time in Japan and Canada - you realise how the UK is a nasty horrid little place once your eyes are opened to living elsewhere.

Im sure a lot of Uk people feel this way. The length and bredth of the country is broken.

Enough Uk bashing....Back to the pros and cons of the car:lol....the weather in toronto during the summer is blisteringly hot - perfect roadster weather - Im looking at getting a LmA002 ( a lambo 4x4) 180mph top speed iirc- its an late 80s classic car - got a fi dialblo engine... previously called the rambolambo.:lol Its got a million things wrong with it but I like the history and the looks of the car. It makes the hummer ( i had an H2 until last week) look perfectly rounded and aerodynamic. Theres a lot of hate against the H2 - with the Lm002 people wont know what to think:)

The Lm002 will keep a smile on my face during the winter:lol while the roadster is in hybernation.

I need to get a daily driver in Canada - im using rentals just now which is a waste - not sure what to get till I find an lm002...that will take some time.

regarding the roof - it is a pos. Theres a couple people developing hardtops. Whoever can supply one first has got my business. Its the downside of a car like this - in the uk I use an Lotus Elise - it has a similarly bad roof but I used that one most days at one point.

Ill be getting the drive paved - maybe a heated one to avoid relying on companies to come in and dig me out the snow.

Heres a pic of the Uk cars - H2 is now sold - Elise going same way - will be getting a daily driver to sit around rusting while im not there.

hum_003.jpg

Last edited:
I love the lotus elise!
and even more so the Murcielago!
If only i had the cash for a car like that.... someday :D

You just need to get some Gotham plates to complete the look. That and a coupla hot European models. Thanks for sharing.

Phttt! That's not an accurate prop. Where's the two chicks?!

Once on vacation in hawaii I bought a metal 959 porsche model. At the bar I would tell women I had a 959, and they'd say 'right' and then I'd pull it out and go 'vroom vroom', then open the little door and ask if they wanted a ride.
They either laughed or moved away.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back