My road legal 1:1 Batman Begins car.

Emeldahay

Sr Member
Got this baby last month - I know its not a tumbler - man sadly no - Its not got the tan interior from Begins either...I didnt like it - also Bruce Waynes car was clean - So not entirely accurate. I couldnt be bothered getting it washed :lol so excuse the insectoid roadkill.

Ive been putting a suit together but thats been going slooooow.

Cant wait to see TDK(y)thumbsup

lamb_sm_013.jpg

lamb_sm_012.jpg

lamb_sm_011.jpg

lamb_sm_010.jpg

lamb_sm_009.jpg

lamb_sm_008.jpg

lamb_sm_007.jpg

lamb_sm_006.jpg

lamb_sm_005.jpg

lamb_sm_004.jpg

lamb_sm_003.jpg

lamb_sm_002.jpg

lamb_sm_001.jpg

Last edited:
Wait a minute... You can afford a car like that, but you can't get your driveway paved!? ;)
Hey give me a minute I only just moved in!!! :lol I have my priorities straight though...I actually bought the car before I bought a bed!! :lol I was using a walmart blowup.

I been looking at various options for the driveway...and the bed....but cant make up my mind.

And well spotted on the egg - its one made for outdoor use - floaty nice.

Has anyone got any screen grabs of Bruces BB car. The two chicks were memorable from that scene.

Im trying to see if I can find pics of the batwings open.

I thought I tooks some from the side....the vents rise when the engine gets hot or you can press a button that makes them rise "just cause you want to":cool

If you press the button they retract once about 50Km is reached -

lamb_sm_014.jpg

I hate you. :angel

I KNEW it was going to be THAT car when I opened this thread! That is without a doubt THE COOLEST car on the planet!!!

Congrats bro, you ARE Batman!! :cool

-B89! :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back