My predator tattoo sleeve

predatoruk

Here are some pics of my tattoo sleeve of predator. had 5 hours so far need more money to get it finished.gonna have it black and grey.sorry about picture quality i never knew how hard it was to take pictures of your other arm.lol. Ive never seen anyone else with a predator sleeve so i thought id upload.
IMG00191_20110118_1047.jpg

IMG00186_20110118_1044.jpg

IMG00194_20110118_1050.jpg

IMG00188_20110118_1045.jpg

IMG00197_20110118_1051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow mate that's lookin awesome! Love the main pred on your shoulder! And the skull and spine wrapping around the arm looks sweet! You getting it coloured or just shaded black??

Dude, I've seen alot of Pred tats somewhere on this sight. That is definitely the coolest. I agree that's full color would be even better

Wow, very well done. It's laid out perfectly. Color or not it'll look fantastic. Now if i only had the courage to do something like this . . .

I think that this is the first time that I have seen a first Predator sleeve. I have too many ideas to have a sleeve of just one thing, but had I not have the tats that I already have I would have done this. Very cool to show off your pride for PREDATOR

right on buddy,....bad-ass so far,....

and yea it's hard to get a good pic of a tattoo ,......
that does it justice,......

can't wait to see the progress,...

*cheers*

Philby
high caliber tattoo
indianapolis

Sweet.

I too want a sleeve of predator related images, but just don't know whta I really like. There are too many choices. Your sleeve though is really awesome. I dig the spines wraps a lot.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back