My P2 and my frds preds are ready to hunt !!

AckThePredator

Finally , everything have done before halloween !!
And now is time to hunt !!

My P2 Suit
R0030080.jpg

R0030053.jpg

R0030051.jpg

R0030068.jpg

R0030055.jpg

Here r some of my frd's costume that I made it for them ( With limited budget ) !! :)

From the left , Fenris Predator , Keeper and Classic

IMG_0931_1_.JPG

IMG_0933_1_.JPG

IMG_0936_1_.JPG

There r some more preds coming up , I will keep update !! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Ack! Are you going to get body netting or leave it as is? I like it, photoshop P2 group pic should be coming. LOL A few more P2's aren't ready yet along with mine. :)

Looks good Ack! Are you going to get body netting or leave it as is? I like it, photoshop P2 group pic should be coming. LOL A few more P2's aren't ready yet along with mine. :p

Yeah, I gonna just leave it like that without the netting . :)
Wait till all the P2 get ready and we will have a lair's P2 group pic .
Do u know how many P2s are there in the lair ?

Ack, well I know "Allstar" and "KingViper" are both working on theirs. "KingViper maybe done with his already unless he's waiting on something else to add on. "Ta2pro" (Joe that painted my suit) is also making another P2. Don't know if that will be done before Halloween or not. I believe their at least 2 P2 elder's in the making as well (have to double check that). Bryan (Predator666ThePain666) was one of the first to be done with his. They all look great so far. I'm curious to know the picture will look like. Even though I know I'm probably the shortest one. LOL

great job on your P2 suit. I wouldnt let the ankle thing bother you too much. I can understand when you want it to be fully done with though.

Ack, well I know "Allstar" and "KingViper" are both working on theirs. "KingViper maybe done with his already unless he's waiting on something else to add on. "Ta2pro" (Joe that painted my suit) is also making another P2. Don't know if that will be done before Halloween or not. I believe their at least 2 P2 elder's in the making as well (have to double check that). Bryan (Predator666ThePain666) was one of the first to be done with his. They all look great so far. I'm curious to know the picture will look like. Even though I know I'm probably the shortest one. LOL

Its ok , no one will notice that base on the pic . :)

Yeah , we should do P2 , P2 elder , Lost hunter , Boar hunter group pic !!

If you cant get the ankle armor just get some old cloth or burlap and wrap that area. Just an older more worn fabric will give you a nice look instead of the leg warmers. Unless your cold then...leg warmers! Suit looks good. I like the green tones on the skin.

If you cant get the ankle armor just get some old cloth or burlap and wrap that area. Just an older more worn fabric will give you a nice look instead of the leg warmers. Unless your cold then...leg warmers! Suit looks good. I like the green tones on the skin.

Thankyou for ur suggestion !! Burlap sounds good to me :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back