My P1 bio all prettied up.

Darkindestod

I didn't want a "traditional" metal looking mask (although it appears bronze-ish) but I did want it to look weathered. I think I pulled it off all right. It's entirely possible that I'll mark it up and make it really look hammered, but for now it will do.
001.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the colors you used, Looks just like marble. Nice paint work man. Now if you decided to change the colors, just sponge on the silvers. Not cover it with silvers, just make sure you still see the coppers. And is should just look like the real P1..

Like the colors you used, Looks just like marble. Nice paint work man. Now if you decided to change the colors, just sponge on the silvers. Not cover it with silvers, just make sure you still see the coppers. And is should just look like the real P1..

Thanks. It's the first time I've ever painted a bio so I'm just happy it turned out half way decent.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back