my master chief outfit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scorn

Link, Awesome just awesome. Think it's great, stuff weta I reckon we could make a film by useing the propmasters on this site.
:love :thumbsup

JUDGE_HELLFAST

Nice gear ya got there. What did you use as your black undersuit?

The undersuit looks like it would make a nice base undersuit for a clone trooper. Thanks bro.

linkproductions

Originally posted by JUDGE_HELLFAST@Dec 22 2005, 01:27 PM
Nice gear ya got there. What did you use as your black undersuit?

The undersuit looks like it would make a nice base undersuit for a clone trooper. Thanks bro.
[snapback]1141605[/snapback]​

my undersuit is a thermo with a tactical vest

TK648

Sr Member
Fantastic work
I wish I had the paitence, to make that sorry looking NA helmet look even close to that

TK648

linkproductions

Originally posted by TK648@Dec 29 2005, 02:09 AM
Fantastic work
I wish I had the paitence, to make that sorry looking NA helmet look even close to that

TK648
[snapback]1145758[/snapback]​
thanx its taking me a long time to get it the way i wanted to look...i never did like the stuff

clonesix

Sr Member
Very nice. I see that you have put a lot of effort into cleaning it up, and it shows.

Now primer that thing, and make it all one color.