My Halloween Collection

Dressedtokill

I snapped a few updated shots of my Halloween/Halloween 2 collection since the big day is closing in. The masks on the top shelf are all replicas and the white horse is just the same model as the one used in H2 but the rest of the props, costumes and paper mache masks are screen used. I threw in some of my older shots as well Happy Halloween everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!
planetH063.jpg

planetH066.jpg

planetH068.jpg

planetH069.jpg

rain013-1.jpg

planetH074.jpg

rain051.jpg

rain049.jpg

zombie288.jpg

paper.jpg

Halloween_2_The_Devil_Walks_Among_Us_Book_7.jpg

new002.jpg

new032.jpg

Nice collection. I was an extra in Halloween 2, so I have my own screen-used costume as a souvenir. :) That was a fun shoot.

I always love seeing your growing collection!! Especially all the knives together.... gives me goosebumps!! Happy Halloween my friend. :)

Yup Spooky you got it. They are pencil rubbings made from the hero puzzlebox and used as set decoration in Dr. Channards office in Hellraiser 2. There are 5 of them and 3 of them have anotmical sketches on the reverse side of the paper I'm just missing 1 of the 6 sides of the box and I suspect the original owner kept 1 for himself before he sold them off. If I ever sell them they will be as a set of 4 lol. I'll make a post with some pictures of all my Hellraiser screen used stuff when I get a chance including some better shots of the pencil rubbings. Thanks for askin about them Nataku

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back