My Ghostbusters props build

YepLeBloop

I want to share with you all my Ghostbusters props I've build since this past 2 years :)

From the older to the newest:

Matty Ecto Goggles highly modded to be closest to the movie as the original toy.
qnagig.jpg

My own 1984 Hero Proton pack. Built from a Benofkent kit, and upgraded with aluminium parts and some other makers parts.
2rp2t86.jpg

My own 1984 Smoking Ghost Trap, yellow rods variation. Built from scratch in wood and aluminum, agremented with Nickatron's knobs. The pedal is from a Nickatron's kit. Smoke system is DIY.
2rfdo1z.jpg

1989 Hero Proton Pack. Built from a Benofkent pack kit and Nickackatron's thrower kit, for a team mate.
1ahqu.jpg

1984 Hero Proton Pack. Nickatron shell, and all aluminum part and thrower. Built for a team mate. The paint job is from him.
21n2r86.jpg

1989 Custom Proton Pack. GBfans shell, aluminum parts and Nickatron's thrower kit, for a team mate too.
t7ep2q.jpg

My own 1989 Hero Slime Blower. Still in progress.
2j43cyp.jpg

There will be an other pack build around this fall, and an other Slime blower next! :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back