My first actual kitbash… complete!

What a super fun build! The hardest part was finding the initial shape, but from there on it was just sheer fun.

26557109-E660-44B0-8AB5-0E77D085AF58.jpeg

Loved dressing her up with greeblies then seeing it all come together with the primer. Weathering is always a treat as it brings things to life. Overall I’m super stoked with it, especially being my first attempt.

Love to hear your thoughts though…

I've always appreciated your workmanship tmax(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: The props you've built over the years are a testimony to your talent!
As a first foray into the kitbash world of modeling, you produced a first (I hope others in the future) model with greeblies that were available to you.
I think that, as a next project, you should think about the "Human Scale" angle.
That is: how big is the crew related to some of the greeblies/details you'll put on that spaceship for example. If some of those had to be "repaired" by said crew; what would be the size of certain details? If I put a hose here, connected to that "machine/detail over there; would that hose + machine looks like it could have a "Logical Mechanical Purpose"?
Making it into that "Human Scale" is helpful and will make your next build even better with what you've learned building this first one.;)
Eager to see your next one!

Looks GREAT...!!!...before you hit it with primer it told a cool story about all the different bash parts and the primer and wash nails it...only thing is I don't like the massive gun on top, but apart from that...I LIKE IT....!!!....

Screenshot 2022-05-21 164935.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back